Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Silly me... I probably should have asked in THIS thread... but where are the weapons located in the game files? I have been looking about and cant find them...

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Silly me... I probably should have asked in THIS thread... but where are the weapons located in the game files? I have been looking about and cant find them...
In one of the trinity engine files that start with a "#" you will see it commented at the top. The file contains weapons armors and something else, I think potions. It's in Russian though so have fun :D

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
In one of the trinity engine files that start with a "#" you will see it commented at the top. The file contains weapons armors and something else, I think potions. It's in Russian though so have fun :D
I will be cossack dancing in joy. Thanks.

Wait a minute..... if you download the mod, It's BASE and Loli or Mod?

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone :D. As of a few minutes ago, the lest few updates towards 2.2 have been pushed to the dev versions. The stable versions on the main thread will also be updated soon, after we do some thorough bug testing, but in the meantime, if you'd like to try out 2.2 and also help us find and squash the last remaining bugs, you can head on over to the new dev/modding thread and download the dev versions there.

I recommend backing up your saves and doing a new clean install for this update.

Last edited:

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Hello again! there are some more issues in Mod and Patch branches (haven't checked third one): first, even in loli enabled versions in window headline is written "no-loli edition".
nle.jpg
Second, at the end of Isabella encounter after pressing "Take Isabella with you" an empty page appears.
isb.jpg
Third, in Slaver's Storage page (appearing upon Slaver's portrait click) the checkboxes for spells auto-casting are not lined up with corresponding spells.
atc.jpg

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
is it just me or the game is much harder than it use to be, idk why my slave dont want to follow my order and if they follow the order, they just do in the minimalest way possible

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
is it just me or the game is much harder than it use to be, idk why my slave dont want to follow my order and if they follow the order, they just do in the minimalest way possible
Yes. We had the discussion internally this afternoon. Imperator Augustus--whose branch we just merged into the game in order to create the pre-release version--had the idea of gatekeeping some of the sex acts with obedience, for realism sake and also to avoid just spamming gangbangs in order to train everything else at once without much trouble. Which is quite a good idea!

However, it created silly situations where you would scold a slave, she'd basically say: "I acted badly, I'm profoundly sorry, won't happen again master", but then you ask her the same thing, and she still refuses... That's a bad loop.

So, we either had the possibility of linkin the new obedience gatekeeping system to the diligence/motivation for the performance, instead of the refusal/acceptance. Or, we could keep the system, and basically give a temporary obedience bonus if you verbally punish your slave and you meet no resistance.

But now (in the master_ia branch) the verbal punish is completely busted in comparison to torture and shaming. So that's still not the correct solution to this problem... We'll find out (y)

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Aside from what qwerty said, the janky implementation of all the features by different modders throughout the game's history left a lot of things not working properly. So those fixes have also changed the balance of training too

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
The early difficulty level has definitely increased. But it is still quite possible to succeed and it gets easier with better master skill. Using the academy or tutors is not mandatory but can help a lot.

Slaves will generally be quite unhappy about being slaves until they develop some non-fear-based obedience. Imagine how you would feel... and let us know if it seems unrealistic.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
Slaves will generally be quite unhappy about being slaves until they develop some non-fear-based obedience. Imagine how you would feel... and let us know if it seems unrealistic.
is not that it seems unrealistic it just suprise me how much it change the system and never thought about using academy and tutor, because i already use to play johny and never use the tutor

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Hello! Just found a new bug in mod branch (the only I checked). I started new game, acquired Isabella and went to Slave market. But at auction, first lot's image always missing, and Slave name is missing too. It happens always, but sometimes an small blue square with question sign appears, and sometimes it doesn't.

slave_market.jpg

upd. About that blue square: it appears and disappears with this particular lot auction progression e.g. when you press Next arrow, it disappears, and appears on following Next press, and then it won't appear until end of this lot auction.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Hello! Just found a new bug in mod branch (the only I checked). I started new game, acquired Isabella and went to Slave market. But at auction, first lot's image always missing, and Slave name is missing too. It happens always, but sometimes an small blue square with question sign appears, and sometimes it doesn't.

View attachment 834738

upd. About that blue square: it appears and disappears with this particular lot auction progression e.g. when you press Next arrow, it disappears, and appears on following Next press, and then it won't appear until end of this lot auction.
Confirmed and fixes coming. Thanks for the report!

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
new bug: if assistant train slave in fitness there empty screen
upd1: now i teach Isabella to secretary S+ and all assistant to slave trainings broken(before that they work)
upd2: Isabella demonstration->masturbation lvl5 broken, and give blank screen
upd3: but scene where masturbation lvl5 plays(after aqured through dildo training lvl5) work
upd4: Isabella skill fetishism->enema not update on screen, but update value
upd5: in cryostore cell6 status mix up (empty\full)
upd6: status mix up if you have slave
upd7: training button disappear if switch slaves in cryocell, button not diappear if put slave in different cell then take from other cell
upd7: for 4 Isabella skill fetishism->enema update on screen if she assistant and have Domini Dictum enabled

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote