Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I know its a long shot but is anyone doing Milftoon Uploads anywhere? all i can find on exhentai is a couple GilfToon comix and MilfToon was my favorite to see besides JAB

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
The Improbables #03 is incomplete! Only have upto page 20. Does anyone have all the pages? Please share.
There should be a complete improbabls #3 on 8muses but its gonna be bad quality with a watermark. Just a place to get those images as placeholders while you fap i suppose

Newi31

Dec 18, 2019
Keeping It Up with the Joneses #01 is missing from the JAB Original Res files. Luckily, I found good ones linked below, and the 2-6 you get from here are actually the same ones in that thread too. You're welcome, perverts.

Origin:
Reupload:

I'm Upset

Oct 24, 2018
How do folks rip from the site? Can't download or save images... frustrating
Screen capturing. The problem is JAB hides little identifiers unique to the user who's accessing the page so if a user screen captures a page he can know who shared it and ban the user.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Great, maybe it will help him create content faster so we dont have to wait years for a new chapter
seen the AI its nothing like his art and honestly I will cheerish the old stuff but if AI is all JAB will do now I will get my fix in another place

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
seen the AI its nothing like his art and honestly I will cheerish the old stuff but if AI is all JAB will do now I will get my fix in another place
I agree all that time wasted training AI just to draw over it to fix the mistakes I find it such a waste of time also the style loses what makes it unique and appealing to me at least.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I agree all that time wasted training AI just to draw over it to fix the mistakes I find it such a waste of time also the style loses what makes it unique and appealing to me at least.
to me is specially the coloring, the only scenario were I dont mind Jab using AI if it was used to remake old comics easier

Reactions: Toasted_Ravioli
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote