buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I recently read that Keeping it up with the Joneses is returning! I fucking love Lynda! My favorite Jab milf! I hope she does more anal!

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
She's the best! Where did you hear that?
I believe it was news on jabcomix website. I was looking for pinups of Lynda and came across the news. The artist has recovered from Covid recently and posted it yesterday or the day before I think.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Speaking of Lynda. Does anyone have pinups of her from keeping it up with the joneses? She’s so freaking hot and I’d love to see some pinups of my favorite jab milf. If anyone can I’d greatly appreciate it.

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I’d also like to add that the Wie from My Hot Ass Neighbor is hot as hell too! Just saying. If anyone has pinups of her too please add! I hope she does a lot more anal with Wong in the near future! So hot!

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp
Nov 21, 2019
Try 8muses forums
they did not work on the page for almost a year and sold it in december 21 to some [stereotype] people. they deleted the user forum earlier. i think now they just use old CG, rearranged it and lure visitors in to install malicious codes. don't go there without vpn/vm and cookie blocker.

Reactions: sirsir_sir

Fosforo

Mar 9, 2018
they did not work on the page for almost a year and sold it in december 21 to some [stereotype] people. they deleted the user forum earlier. i think now they just use old CG, rearranged it and lure visitors in to install malicious codes. don't go there without vpn/vm and cookie blocker.
i also heard they eat children for breakfast on that site

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
I also wanna see an “Americunt Dragon 7”! Issue 6 ended with “to be continued” I wanna see Jake fuck Susan in the ass again! Anyone else?

Reactions: petesimp
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote