andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
I auto-played the whole game and came to the definite conclusion that every single opponent is just a horny slut who wants to lose mahjong matches on purpose and then get fucked by the MC. No challenge at all until the ultra-goddess at the end, even then she loses badly on the 2nd try.

But for those of you too damn lazy to even auto-play your way through the game, here are the full save files. Unpack the files into the following path or equivalent on your PC:
C:\Users\***\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\J8 Mahjong\Storage

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I respect anyone with the patience to learn all 5,632 hands in mahjong.
What are you going on about? There are like 12 major hand types in total or something. The basics of the game arent all that complicated its just a bit more so than something like poker.

227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
Even if you don't know how to play you can learn from the ai playing and either just win that way or learn it that way as you learn. There's an auto button right above your score towards the right just gotta check the box. Also from what I can tell the game as you play is pretty much getting rigged in your favor, not sure if it's because the score you need to take away gets higher so you have a much better starting hand or what but I'm not complaining

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
So, I cleared through the game on easy (via auto), then beat one person (the fitness trainer) on normal mode to see if it would unlock, and also tried the saved game files posted upthread, but no luck. When you do the Training option (deselect the checkmark at the top, the ladies' pictures will zoom in; Training takes the place of Memories), there's 5 buttons - Idle, Sex, a tongue icon, a cactus(?) icon, and Finish. The tongue and cactus are both greyed out and don't do anything; has anybody found a way to light them up?

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone who has ever tried to configure MAME can tell you that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of strip mahjong games dating well back into the '80s.
Who needs that, I used to play these in the arcade in Japan back in the 1980s. Yup, naked strip mahjong in any local neighborhood arcade you went to.

Ah the memories of plopping down 50 Yen to play these but not being able to wank it because you were in a friggin Arcade filled with other people playing arcade games. :D

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes