• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - J8 Mahjong [v3.0.0] [J8 Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NewAssInTown

In short: this is NOT "borderline unplayable". In fact, it's a great mahjong game, I've seen 1v1 ruleset ideas, this is first time I've played it. This game also supports 3P (not usual one though) and 4P gamemodes.

About the game itself: pretty nice riichi-like game with short hentai stories. I've found no real issues. Hentai is mid though, in the 2023 I expect games to have at least some interactive elements. Live2d era fr.

UI is somewhat janky, you can't ignore call button, you must press cancel every time.
    upd: Buttons are not in English, but it's easy to understand which one is which. The one you need is always on the left side =) priority is Win (Ron/Tsumo) -> Riichi -> Call (Kan) -> Call (Pon) -> Call (Chi) -> Cancel

About my experience: I had a lot of fun! Played on hard difficulty without cheats, felt like the game is rigged, but... only in my favour =D never before in my life...

For the last boss I've made a challenge for myself, every time I lose, I start from the Stage 1. It was interesting, because that goddess is actually decent in compare to other characters.

In conclusion: didn't jerk off, but experienced some positive emotions. Totally worth it, so, 4/5. Although... of course, it could be better, and I wish it would. There's a big room for improvement. Maybe one day...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Smith_99

Great Mahjong gameplay. It teaches you the basics and takes care of scoring so all you have to do is find sets and runs. Well mad and nice art. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good card or board game type "H game."
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

J8 Mahjong [v3.0.0] [J8 Games]
    A repetitive, difficult to understand game, with a dubbing that they couldn't even put in and very disappointing scenes, I would say that nothing in this game can be defined as good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

aklik

This is borderline unplayable.
    We have - generic soulless chinese art, only chinesee dub, which at least can be turned off, and disturbingly bad animation which is sadly unoptional.
    Game is as bland as possible - there is barebones mahjong, the only feature is good starting hand if you pick easy difficulty.
    No skills, no passives, no stats, no development and girls are all the same gameplay wise.
    To sum it up - game is nonfapable and extremely boring if you are here for mahjong.