Others Partial Island Parasite

Chomo95

Feb 23, 2022
It is under "data/scenario/boot/base_variable.ks" There are a couple lines that represent the starting times for each girl.
would you mind sending the base_variable.ks file edited? I can't find the right extension to open it in the first place

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I am really wondering whats up with the extra scene (found it in the game file) that look like it belong in the game but it actually doesnt, not to mention not even in the recollection as well.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I am really wondering whats up with the extra scene (found it in the game file) that look like it belong in the game but it actually doesnt, not to mention not even in the recollection as well.
There are I think 2 or 3 scenes that are exclusive to the demo of the game on dlsite. Kinda wonder why the dev cut out that content out of the released game.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
There are I think 2 or 3 scenes that are exclusive to the demo of the game on dlsite. Kinda wonder why the dev cut out that content out of the released game.
i see...either it have to do with the change of story when it came out or they didnt like it i guess... i havent play the demo so i didnt know that it had those scene i saw in the game folder XD I guess i will try it out then since you mention it. .so thanks for the info :3

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
So finished playing the game. Loved it.
The odd thing is that you can't actually possess the green hair girl as part of act 3. It's always the suit that takes over. The gallery seems to have a scene where she's taken over while in her miko outfit but I can only assume that was part of the demo version only. Also another one with her through a cut.

The blue girl hair also has a scene in her workout outfit getting taken over, but that doesn't appear to be in the game either.

As far as I can tell, there are two routes that you get to decide just before act 3. You either chose to after the purple hair girl or green hair as part of act 3, and the other will be for act 4.

Anyone know of a game similar to this? The only one that I've played like this was "My Doki Doki TranSEXperience".

Last edited:

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
The odd thing is that you can't actually possess the green hair girl as part of act 3. It's always the suit that takes over. The gallery seems to have a scene where she's taken over while in her miko outfit but I can only assume that was part of the demo version only. Also another one with her through a cut.

The blue girl hair also has a scene in her workout outfit getting taken over, but that doesn't appear to be in the game either.

As far as I can tell, there are two routes that you get to decide just before act 3. You either chose to after the purple hair girl or green hair as part of act 3, and the other will be for act 4.

Anyone know of a game similar to this? The only one that I've played like this was "My Doki Doki TranSEXperience".
Yee... some scene you saw in the game gallery folder is only in the demo version sadly like Kuroyan said... I am still trying to get the other one in the demo version except the green hair girl (the one you mentioned) but still cant figure it out since i dont understand Japanese ..

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Yee... some scene you saw in the game gallery folder is only in the demo version sadly like Kuroyan said... I am still trying to get the other one in the demo version except the green hair girl (the one you mentioned) but still cant figure it out since i dont understand Japanese ..

You can try to use the google translate app using the camera option. It's a pain, but it should work

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017

There's this game

Aside from that IDK. That's a huge niche for these kinds of games yet they never seem to get made.