Others Partial Island Parasite

Chapman

Dec 20, 2017
Wondering if there are any walkthroughs for this game. There seem to be multiple ways to possess the girls, which the gallery for some reason doesn't seem to include. There doesn't seem to be a New Game + mode afaik so you'll kind of have to start from scratch in going for certain scenes as opposed to getting the rest of the cgs in a second playthrough.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Wondering if there are any walkthroughs for this game. There seem to be multiple ways to possess the girls, which the gallery for some reason doesn't seem to include. There doesn't seem to be a New Game + mode afaik so you'll kind of have to start from scratch in going for certain scenes as opposed to getting the rest of the cgs in a second playthrough.
The game don't include some scenes that were exclusively for the demo for some reasons so you won't get to see all the CG that are in the game's files.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
What's the steps for getting an MTL working with the game? I already have the game, I just need the MTL.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
There's no patch for the game, if either download the game MTLed directly or use a translator like MTool to translate the game since it now takes tyrano engine.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
OH I was hoping for something that would translate the report slide sections as that part is critical to making choices and playing the game.

Chomo95

Feb 23, 2022
Store :

Genre : Loli Possession Peeing Oneself Violation Corrupted Morals Brainwashing Virgin Female

Hi, I did a MTL of all the text on this game (UI not included), but I don't wanna upload it before having the confirmation that it's under the website's rules (loli). I saw some jap games with loli in here but I also remember the admins being pretty strict at a time on this subject.

Thanks
Do you have a guide or completed save? this game requires too much trial and error to progress

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
The version I uploaded is the first version which don't contains a recollection so a save would be useless. As for a guide, I don't have one but I remember editing a variable in the scripts once to get unlimited days for each period. I suggest you look for it if you have time by searching the time limit in the files. As for which file it is, I don't remember sadly.

Chapman

Dec 20, 2017
The version I uploaded is the first version which don't contains a recollection so a save would be useless. As for a guide, I don't have one but I remember editing a variable in the scripts once to get unlimited days for each period. I suggest you look for it if you have time by searching the time limit in the files. As for which file it is, I don't remember sadly.
It is under "data/scenario/boot/base_variable.ks" There are a couple lines that represent the starting times for each girl.