Others Partial Island Parasite

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
There's this game

Aside from that IDK. That's a huge niche for these kinds of games yet they never seem to get made.
Thanks!
I actually already played through that one, was pretty fun. I think I'm completely out of content now now LOL

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks!
I actually already played through that one, was pretty fun. I think I'm completely out of content now now LOL

You don't possess anyone but you do mind control the girls (It's a heavily scripted puzzle game though, you just go to specific locations to brainwash girls and some of the girls do help you accomplish certain tasks.)

Reactions: Velzies

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017

You don't possess anyone but you do mind control the girls (It's a heavily scripted puzzle game though, you just go to specific locations to brainwash girls and some of the girls do help you accomplish certain tasks.)
Funny that you mention this game, because a remake of it is coming out the 25 :

Reactions: Velzies and dbomb

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Hello my good sir. Could you pm me, if you're still giving out the link
Sadly I changed my computer and the Mega link I used to give was deleted.
If you want to play it,you can try to find the game on internet in japanese and use Mtool to translate it directly.

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
If we are still getting PMs for the game link, can I ask for one too ? the OP one that is.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
As I said previously, I changed my computer and lost the file, unless someone find it back, the translated version does not exist anymore. Use MTool if you want to play it.