• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
*sigh* ~330MB extracting to 2.5GB means the devs has a ton unused shit in sharedassets that they need to cull...

And the gameplay is just... crappy.
The pistol fires at your cursor, which is fine, the sniper rifle shoots in your movement direction, so you might be able to use it alongside the pistol and shoot in two directions, but the axe?
It hits to the side. Based on what? Movement, cursor, left side or right side? Fuck if I know. Could just made it hit the closest enemy but nope.
But the worst thing are the support weapons, like nades, drones and Tactical Holy Water Airstrikes (why is holy water effective against virus-based zombies?) which just target a fucking random point on the screen.
Fully random, even areas where enemies can't even be in are valid targets.
So they're just wasted upgrades, unless you get lucky.

And even though your character moves slowly, enemies are even slower, there's just no challenge.
In the boring as fuck five minutes I spent on the first real level, the only things that damaged me were some boxes that apparently are RNG, either you get something (I assume), or they blow up in your face.
Which happened to me twice in a row, putting me at ~10%HP.
Then the boss appeared, rushed in from off the screen without warning and killed me.
(Why is a living human woman not being attacked by the zombies btw? The "story" just established that they rape any women in sight, but not this one? H-game logic I guess...)

My standards for how polished and fun gameplay of an H-game has to be are low, but holy fuck this is bad.
I take it, that you never played vampire survivors?

Its pretty much a kind of game genre that has popped up last year or so. Most weapons are like in that game and the idea is, that those secondary weapons get more and more powerful if you level them up

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't know if it's the translation that sucks, or the original writing, but one or both need serious fixing.
That and the general gameplay. Now imagine, you play as the whole fucking horde of male Z's, strobe into the gals base and fuck them silly, swapping between your current male avatar and any others in your horde :3

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm so disappointed. I was expecting a game where my character woke up in another world, where only he can save your pets from fleas, ear mites, and heartworm.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
1666857911579.png

For being the only 'guy' in that world, there seem to be a lot of other 'guys' that don't look like zombies. A game like this is definitely going to have a lot of NTR scenarios as game over H-content. I already feel cheated/scammed by the lie that you're the only guy. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 2127473

For being the only 'guy' in that world, there seem to be a lot of other 'guys' that don't look like zombies. A game like this is definitely going to have a lot of NTR scenarios as game over H-content. I already feel cheated/scammed by the lie that you're the only guy. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More like guaranteed given those previews.

Dr Phil might wanna update tags? (since I assume those scenes are already in the game).

Reactions: lookidooki

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*sigh* ~330MB extracting to 2.5GB means the devs has a ton unused shit in sharedassets that they need to cull...

And the gameplay is just... crappy.
The pistol fires at your cursor, which is fine, the sniper rifle shoots in your movement direction, so you might be able to use it alongside the pistol and shoot in two directions, but the axe?
It hits to the side. Based on what? Movement, cursor, left side or right side? Fuck if I know. Could just made it hit the closest enemy but nope.
But the worst thing are the support weapons, like nades, drones and Tactical Holy Water Airstrikes (why is holy water effective against virus-based zombies?) which just target a fucking random point on the screen.
Fully random, even areas where enemies can't even be in are valid targets.
So they're just wasted upgrades, unless you get lucky.

And even though your character moves slowly, enemies are even slower, there's just no challenge.
In the boring as fuck five minutes I spent on the first real level, the only things that damaged me were some boxes that apparently are RNG, either you get something (I assume), or they blow up in your face.
Which happened to me twice in a row, putting me at ~10%HP.
Then the boss appeared, rushed in from off the screen without warning and killed me.
(Why is a living human woman not being attacked by the zombies btw? The "story" just established that they rape any women in sight, but not this one? H-game logic I guess...)

My standards for how polished and fun gameplay of an H-game has to be are low, but holy fuck this is bad.
Check two posts above... there seem to be plenty of CGs for gangrape (might not be in the game yet though).

From a harem game to this... quite the polar opposite direction. (although given some of the scenes in that "harem" game... I ain't surprised, specifically the ones where you use monsters on the enemy instead of your own dick).

Reactions: lookidooki

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I take it, that you never played vampire survivors?

Its pretty much a kind of game genre that has popped up last year or so. Most weapons are like in that game and the idea is, that those secondary weapons get more and more powerful if you level them up
I have played VS, put quite a few hours into it in fact and still play it every now and then.
Here's the thing, weapons in VS aren't just "lolrandom", a lot of thought, care and playtesting has gone into making them worthwhile and fun to use.
Except for the cats, they're random as fuck and every time they're offered to me, I regret not having quit out of that character's run early.

Compare the Holy Water in both games for example, you might think VS's version is random, but that's only partially true.
It's based on the amount of bonus projectiles you have, with 1-4 (IIRC) the first vial always impacts close to your character.
A random spot, yes, but close enough that it'll hit enemies nearby or you can guide them into it.
The remainder do hit sort of at random in a certain area around you, but in VS that isn't such a kick in the nuts, as out of bounds zones aren't a constant thing (unless you want them to be) and after 2-3 minutes, there's enough enemies coming from everywhere that even those random impacts usually hit something.
With 5 or more projectiles (again IIRC), it switches to a circle pattern at a fixed distance away.
Here's what that looks like later on:
bonks.png
Looks kind of spiral-ish, but that's due to the evolution moving toward your character.

Other "random" weapons target a random enemy, so unless everything in that direction dies before the projectile arrives (unlikely, since there's a constant stream spawning off screen), they will always hit something.
Other weapons follow a clear pattern and can be guided onto the target, if there's not enough of them that they'll hit anyway.
And that's as random as it gets.

Meanwhile in the Isekai Frontline crapshow?
Holy Water? Random as fuck.
Grenades? Random as fuck.
Drones? Random as fuck.
Out of bounds zones? All over the place.
Amount of enemies after five minutes of play? Pitiful.
Boxes that take ~45% of your health for no reason other than lolrandom? Fuck off.

There's a reason VS still is fun to me after hours of play, while I deleted this game after less than 15 minutes.
Adding bobs and vagene does not make this weak attempt at copying VS's gameplay interesting or fun enough that I'm willing to put up with it.

Reactions: kburzh and Cendarn

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
How can i get the death gallery and the events? i saw the introduction video on steam but whenever i tried to surrender or kill the female mc's it just went back to the start

Azizos76

Feb 27, 2022
of unimplemented game cg on kemono, from the artists' fanbox. It hasn't been imported for like 3 months but it's still something, I guess.

Looking at Ha-mong's atm, there's a couple of art for the game's girls that are animated, but until he gets a thread for that, it's out of our reach.

Reactions: dororo7777

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
of unimplemented game cg on kemono, from the artists' fanbox. It hasn't been imported for like 3 months but it's still something, I guess.

Looking at Ha-mong's atm, there's a couple of art for the game's girls that are animated, but until he gets a thread for that, it's out of our reach.
Thanks you for the share man, tskr !

PepeTheCultist

Apr 6, 2022
The game seems waaaaay too slow paced for a Vampire Survivors clone. The weapon sfx for the most part are also too long as well, and using weapons that shoot in the direction the character is facing are a nightmare to use, since the difference between facing left/right is barely noticeable on the character spray. Could take a swing at the broken engrish, but seeing as it's just a demo they most likely put the bare minimum of effort and just shipped it. Kinda worrying that the game hasn't even come out, yet you already have a sections that requires you yo buy DLC.

At least the art is nice, and you get sneak peeks at artist's pixiv (179685). However, art alone will not carry this game, if it's released in a mechanical state similar to the demo.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like having the player rewarded for actually playing and finishing the game rather than suicide jumping into enemies to unlock all scenes. Have some sort of skill based achievement/challange system, that if you 100% it you get some extra scenes along with unlocking most of the generic defeat ones.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes