Unity - Completed - Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

vampire survivors clone that has above average gameplay and is worth beating. however, piss-poor translation on top of AI art. Has a story mode to unlock the other half of characters which is a novel idea in the space.

the skill tree is pretty bare bones, no real direction on the possible upgrade combinations but with how short each run is you won't be getting a full suite of upgraded weapons. there is clear imbalance, compare how hard a run is with any character and then try the sniper girl or the MC - night and day.

Gold is at least, a scarce resource that feeds into everything - permanent upgrades for either vs-mode or the boss modes, and event progression with the three main girls. Unfortunately grinding this game gets to be a pain so be sure to cheat in gold when you get bored by repeatedly clicking the pillar in the menu with a "?" on it.

Decent collection of h-scenes and there better be because it's all done by AI - death scenes, scenes with the mc, masochist play on the boss girls - and they are animated. The interaction in the scenes is pretty lackluster and the animations during climax are piss poor. Speaking of which,

Level of polish is not there - not every weapon has a final form (to my knowledge), ai slop art, you get to bypass the weapon/add-on limits arbitrarily, odd direction with the voice acting (eg. the climactic intense sex scene is met with mild breathing and moans from the va, like they already finished)

would give this a 3-star but the bosses (especially the last two) are fun and genuine worth playing, and if you need the vs clone itch scratched and also want some h-scenes there are worse things you can pick.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

StormrReaper

I actually bought this game off of steam

The good isfrom the gameplay moreso than the H.

good bullet hell controls , smooth, little lag

the badcomes from the H
    1-3 static images
    a small little animation

and 60% isn't "happy-sex" not a con but caught me off guard how little the MC actually does.

I honestly would recommend it
  3. 3.00 star(s)

_ _ _ _ _

Gameplay is an extreme chore because of how long levels drag on for and how much grinding you have to do to, since you have seperate upgrade trees for both the Explore mode (average Vampire Survivors levels where your girl gets raped on losing) and Story mode (boss fight and you get to rape the boss after to make them join you). On a good run, you'll only have enough gold for three Story upgrades at a time, and you simply aren't beating a Story stage if you don't have adequate upgrades to damage, defense, weapons, and movespeed. Worse still is that scenes with the main girls require gold to unlock, which can further slow down your progression if you decide to unlock them instead of your upgrades. The only alright thing is that you can undo your Explore upgrades to permanently unlock Story mode upgrades, and after beating Kureha (2nd last boss) you get unlimited gold to upgrade everything from the HQ, but it's still an extreme hassle.
    Otherwise, scenes are good and have alright variety among the three main girls (i.e. peeping, massaging, fucking in a toilet, getting dommed), the numerous bosses who you can imprison and rape with BDSM-style sex (except for Kureha, who has more lovey-dovey sex that she doesn't deserve for being an extremely cringe boss fight because of the aforementioned upgrade system), or how you can get both your girls and the playable bosses raped by a gang of zombies by losing in Explore mode (except Kureha, who isn't playable and should be so I can toss her right to them).
    Overall, it's alright. Grind is very annoying but the sex scenes might be worth it depending on your tastes and how much you're willing to put up with said grind.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Could You please fire Game Designer? He is only ruining all that beauty art.

Voice acting is really good, story is nah... i dont really care, but CGs are so damn fking good, Minami and Sakura are the best, Sakura breaking scene is one of best CG I saw in that Year in any games, Skin color is so perfect, her body is amazing and i want to lick her armpits and these chained little feet...

But then there is gameplay...

It is how to NOT make games...
    It's clearly just copy paste of Vampire Survivors but with every possible bad element... annoying boss drops, chest that can either kill You or give you garbage bonus...

and Fight with 5 or 4 girl i dont remember... Kiara or something like that was her name... that one with giant worm chasing you in first stage...
    HOW BAD CAN YOU MAKE BOSS FIGHT?

- She ram into You and spawn 3 blades each dealling 50 dmg???
    - Getting to her is luck based? Bad RNG and You need to restart...
    - You need to have Maxed Speed upgrade to even have chance? And it's not like skill issue... if You have 3 speed upgrades even if You have perfect RNG and run worm will catch You, with 4 speed upgrades You have barely enough - You can't make simgle mistake, and only 5 upgrades allows You to recover from mistake...

Also combat is fking boring especially bosses...

Game also have many FPS problems, I can play Witcher3, I can play other 3D games with open world... I have like 5 FPS on "Red Forest" map if im not killing enemies fast enough...

Also... this game have 10 minutes long games... not even 30 minutes like Vampire Survivors... just 10 minutes... and there is also Hyper Mode... wtf...

Well...
    1 Star for Graphics and Music
    1 Star for Minami and Sakura
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

ENGLISH VERSION:

1) Graphics [★★★★☆]
    Attractive minimalistic drawing. Nice character design, even if it's not new.

2) Gameplay [★★★☆☆]
    Mouse and keyboard control. You can use one mouse. Fans of this kind of gameplay should like it. Reminds me of "Sexy Mystic Survivors".

3) Playability [★★☆☆☆]
    After 2-3 passes, it gets boring. The variety of mobs is small. There are few locations. There are several "modes" of the game.

4) Plot [★★☆☆☆]
    The plot is not complete. Just a brief description of what's going on around. Dialogues with characters, as well as the choice of the answer in them, does not affect anything.

5) Sound [★★☆☆☆]
    Ordinary unremarkable sounds. Music is not remembered by anything. The moans of the characters are voiced.

Result:

< < ★★★☆☆ > >

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

RUSSIAN VERSION:

1) Графика [★★★★☆]
    Привлекательная минималистичная рисовка. Приятный дизайн персонажей, пусть уже и не в новинку.

2) Геймплей [★★★☆☆]
    Управление мышкой и клавиатурой. Можно одной мышкой. Любителям подобного геймплея должно понравиться. Напоминает "Sexy Mystic Survivors".

3) Играбельность [★★☆☆☆]
    После 2-3 прохождений надоедает. Разнообразие мобов небольшое. Локаций немного. Есть несколько "режимов" игры.

4) Сюжет [★★☆☆☆]
    Сюжет не цельный. Просто краткое описание, что происходит вокруг. Диалоги с персонажами, как и выбор ответа в них, ни на что не влияет.

5) Звук [★★☆☆☆]
    Обычные непримечательные звуки. Музыка ничем не запоминается. Стоны персонажей - озвучены.

ИТОГ:
    < < ★★★☆☆ > >
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

Game is pretty much dogshit, not going to lie there.

It isn't even remotely fun to play, it feels torturous with the grind. I never played Vampire Survivors to compare, but I have played Halls of Torment and Halls of Torment was a better grinding game which I had fun with; this.. Whatever the fuck this is, I am not having that much fun with.

So here's the main gripe. Gold/money.
    You spend it for universal upgrades, sure that is fine. BUT WAIT!
    You also have to spend it for girl events. I guess with the three girls whenever you finally get enough gold after prior upgrades, then sure. Have fun grinding to that point.
    BUT WAIT!
    There is more!
    Here is the deal breaker. YOU ALSO HAVE TO SPEND IT FOR STORY BATTLE.
    Does this make any fucking sense? You have an additional upgrade tree that only complies with story that you have to upgrade your guy if you want to unlock more girls.

What does this mean?

Well it is a no brainer.

More fucking grinding. Not even fun grinding.

So unless you want to save yourself the mindless circle jerking of this game. You can either bypass this with some cheat engine to get more gold. (Don't ask me, I haven't even bothered with even that.)

Or grab a save. (Which I am going to do.)

Also all the animation, if it can even be called that, is AI assisted. You can tell if you really study some of the girls. Unless the artist is a complete moron to let some minor mistakes go by, but I am not going to go there.

Bottom line. The game sucks ass. Do you want animations? Grab a save file and save yourself from this boring piece of shit game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lulwz

honestly the animations and art are good don't know why the low rating. Only thing is maybe the hard level rewards arent as rewarding as they were only pictures unlike the slime girl for the easy stage which was rewarding. Other than that, looking forward for future games! will support
  8. 1.00 star(s)

grimfate56

extremely repetitive gameplay loop, and they took the most basic barebones copy of vampire survivors and didnt put effort in at all - and most of the art looks like it was made using AI, so just feels extremely lackluster
  9. 2.00 star(s)

StrangeName

the game is not even completed. you cannot make all interactions with the characters. The game could be fun but there is way to much grinding to do. the is an unbelievable difficulty spike from the first boss to second one. the same thing also happens from the first arena (even with difficulty increased) to the second one. The art is very good but feels like they could have done more. a few good pictures hidden under a game that is made difficult for no reason.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Omeka

The Sound and the game are made with feet
    10/10 il rader toch grass at chernobil
    is translated by Bing? even google tralsate can do a better job
    Audio isuue is this : Voices and most sound are fine but the bonus chest use 100% volume even with 5% volume
    the gallery is lock but the "game" is completed?
  11. 2.00 star(s)

TheParroter

It is vampire survivor but not really sure what makes it fun, with perversion, story and progression.

I'm sorry to hear that dev decide the game is complete with audio bug and also have their own ideas with balance for the game.

Which is nice effort, but doesn't really hit the spot. If anything, game just rubbing wrong spot, Since if we are talking about vampire survivor game kinda rouge-like game where you can be god at the first go.

But this game, tried to lock god mode under time limit and progression. Moreover they need the game really have a progress so they spike the difficulties between maps.

Rather than every map has their own modifier. A lot of ideas could make this game better, but dev simply said no and turn his back, prolly out of disappointment in development mode.

Too bad, if this game had entirely different orrefined gameplay loop maybe it would have place in some people.

V1.0 [Completed]
  12. 3.00 star(s)

kidlat020

reminds me so much of newgrounds games. and they are free. yeah. free.

this one? nah. and not only that, its also still early access. the h is animated... the Unity way. something about Unity animations rubs me the wrong way. I really can't recommend this outside of the actual gameplay. and even then the later levels are unbalanced. i can't survive the last free area. I'm always outnumbered and my weapons can't keep up with the creep waves.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

The_Jejjster

Version: DEMO

Glaring issue would be the movement, slightly icey, makes the character hard to control and weave through enemies. It also seems like the character's hitbox is off. The weapons seem uninteresting so far, but I do hope that gets addressed later.

The characters look promising, Minami's design is something that stands out a lot, I'd say, but none of the rest so far entice me.

Having a bias towards cyberpunk/synthwave music, I'd say it is surprisingly good, but it's too much for something early, I'd say. I think music that escalates as the games progresses would be a great idea.

Storywise, feels overplayed with a new coat of paint. Isekai, but this time the world is a zombie apocalypse of sorts.

Overalll, in this current state, with its' lack of content, I don't think this game shows it's fangs just yet.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Conundrum

Wants to be Hentai Vampire Survivors, fails miserably.
    Gameplay is slow and boring, no challenge at all until a boss appears.
    Support weapons don't actually target enemies, but random points on the screen.
    See Post #41 for my full annoyed rant.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Cracatoa

Hentai vampire survivors. The art is neat and the only hentai scene available isn 't too bad.

The gameplay isnot perfect but it's really addicting though (its freaking vampires survivors) and i'm hoping to see more in the future.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Demo

Woah this is a Hentai Vampire Survivors. Tons of abilitys to use on random mobs that drops exp orb. Level up and choose a new offensive or defensive ability. I wonder if they'll include the ability combination.

Right now there's only 1 boss girl to fight. When you get her, she goes in prison and you can do some punishing to her.

There is only a couple of H-Scenes (Boss fight and when you die by playing a girl), but a lot of locked ones that you can see who are coming. The art is really good so I'll surely be looking back for more updates!