4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Yep, let me get the bio for her...

It's attached if you wanna read through.
I read it, and I love Isa already, it's so touching how she defended her younger brother. I don't think Columbia is so conservative as you paint it, but I can see that happening on the 80s/90s (On the contrary, coming out in my country at the 90s... hoo boy, when I was a teenager one of the first things I learned was to shut my mouth and avoid the suject).

I really liked it, good work.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
a spanish speaking protagonist, who dont know the letter ñ
I haven't played the game yet but according to this sentence in the overview Hola Senhor's and Senhorita's! she speaks Portuguese: senhor not señor.

Reactions: Ereso72

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I haven't played the game yet but according to this sentence in the overview Hola Senhor's and Senhorita's! she speaks Portuguese: senhor not señor.
Oh so THAT is what someone commented earlier about the n letter with the thing above. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I did not know that, my brain thought 'Umlaut' for some reason. Thank you.
My pleasure :) The Umlaut is the modification of a vowel, as in German stark, stärker (strong, stronger). The Spanish virgulilla is actually a "reduced" n, the modern ñ was written nn in old Spanish.

Reactions: Icarus Media

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why not tag it as swinging,if it is, from the start...so there is no problem with us dl it and then be disapointed

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
why not tag it as swinging,if it is, from the start...so there is no problem with us dl it and then be disapointed
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

Mainly because she (Isadora) isn't part of a couple and the site definition is:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
As far as I'm aware tags are supposed to be for content currently in. Which it doesn't have swinging in. Will it for those wondering? Yes and that will be optional deliberately since I'm appealing to a different crowd with a netori novel, a crowd that generally don't like to share so optional is a MUST.

Reactions: Strijoca

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
good update! wish there was something similar for lesbian, instead of futa dick it was a strapon ;) but i dont mind futa either lol ... oh well...

btw i loved the similar cuckolding scene in the motel VN, not sure if it got updated... but it was husband working at the front and wife in other room banging other guys and other scenes with wife fucking other men right under his nose... pretty hot stuff!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote