4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Selecting music on or music off pushes you pack to the main menu. Or is that intended?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend sir Icarus.
IsadoraTheWifeExplorer-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Any chance this game will have an android maid that speaks like Boomhaur?

If not, no sale for me, sorry.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
About time Isadora got a game.

Does this mean a certain hot Russian is making an appearence too?
You are obsessed.

Gotta love that a Colombian and two racist rednecks from the deep south are all Asian. :LOL:
I can only really work with the engine limitations, and it's a dead engine from Japan.

will there be impregnation? :)
Oh yeah she creampies galore and girls that get pregnant may show up in later episodes or even as a pregnant cameo in the background.

When are you going back to the Dorm game?
After my main project: Futa Grandma 2 is finished the next main project will be the revamp of that. In the meantime you can try 'The Futa Experiment' by Torian.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Selecting music on or music off pushes you pack to the main menu. Or is that intended?
That's odd...it should put you to the episode menu and not the renpy menu, or is that what you meant? It should say you've seen the intro before, do you want to continue with music on or off an then it boots you to the episode menu's.

a spanish speaking protagonist, who dont know the letter ñ
To be honest it's not one of the languages I'm learning but things don't have to be that strict.

Any chance this game will have an android maid that speaks like Boomhaur?

If not, no sale for me, sorry.
wellthathereandroidswerealateradditioninthestorylineandain'tbeeninventedyet.

IS FUTA AVOIDABLE

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
That's odd...it should put you to the episode menu and not the renpy menu, or is that what you meant? It should say you've seen the intro before, do you want to continue with music on or off an then it boots you to the episode menu's.
I had the same issue, only happened the first time. Sent me back to main menu not episode menu.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote