VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
A pic from behind with missed me tag gives the feeling of something bad gonna happen. So without the context, one could assume something terrible is going to happen to Val.
Thanks for explaining.

No, nothing bad has happened, but we haven't had a Val scene for some time.
That's why the "Missed me".

And no, for players on the Alex route... you won't see that.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
The image is out of context because, while it's clearly in a shower, you don't know how the two people got there. I KNOW it's an intimate scene between MC and LI, but the line of text with the still image and no reference could as easily be a stranger surprising her and grabbing her.
No. No. And No ;)

Just a Val scene for the players who are not on Alexs route and had sex with Val.

Can't show you how that scene has build up, because it would be a massive spoiler.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No. No. And No ;)

Just a Val scene for the players who are not on Alexs route and had sex with Val.

Can't show you how that scene has build up, because it would be a massive spoiler.
Exactly, and that's why I specified that thinking about it out of context gave me the hebe jebes ...

Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol this entire time when I saw the OOC talk all I can think about was GTA RP and I havent watched it for about 2 years

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the throuple path is handled in the future and I'm glad it hasn't been rushed.
The foundation for the throuple is slowly being built and that will make the sexy times and the relationship feel more meaningful than if the mc was having threesomes and stuff from the start.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the throuple path is handled in the future and I'm glad it hasn't been rushed.
A thousand times yes.
The throuple path is my 'canon' path, and I really enjoy the slow and believable way the three of them are brought closer to one another. It hasn't been long since Alex and the MC met ISA, and even less time since the two of them became an official couple, so the way BTT has been writing this so far has been very satisfying.

I am really looking forward to when they become a throuple, less for any sex scenes but more for the emotional impact. But the road to that is just as rewarding as the final destination, IMO.
Rushing things would take away something from their journey towards eachother.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A thousand times yes.
The throuple path is my 'canon' path, and I really enjoy the slow and believable way the three of them are brought closer to one another. It hasn't been long since Alex and the MC met ISA, and even less time since the two of them became an official couple, so the way BTT has been writing this so far has been very satisfying.

I am really looking forward to when they become a throuple, less for any sex scenes but more for the emotional impact. But the road to that is just as rewarding as the final destination, IMO.
Rushing things would take away something from their journey towards eachother.
First: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes