VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Many thanks for the French translation. :love:
I already thought the game was great, but now that it's translated into my native language, it will be a real pleasure to play it without getting tired of translating everything. (y)

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
well, a lot, and at least 3 Joshy's for each girl: one is making love to her, at the same time another one holds her hands and tells how much he loves her, and a third one gives her kisses... or "cummy kisses" - it depends:rolleyes:

damn, Joshy, you corrupted me :KEK:
i need to watch some videos with kitties
Joshy is definitely a clone. I suspected as much.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was on my steam page today and saw that picture of Alex wearing that sexy red dress and I got excited.
She has worn a few dresses now that accentuate her mouth watering breasts. I could suck on them for days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I was on my steam page today and saw that picture of Alex wearing that sexy red dress and I got excited.
She has worn a few dresses now that accentuate her mouth watering breasts. I could suck on them for days.

The new banner pictures?

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Alex & Isa could make old pajamas full of holes sexy. Heck Val probably could as well.

Oh, and I have been thinking about my favourite scene so far and it's the one where we rub Alex's head and ask if she wants to order pizza.
id have to replay the game to tell what mine is but the scene I remember the most is when Isa is at the park with Zeus on the bench and there is a close up on her face. It looked so good especially her eyes in that render it's one of my favorites.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
id have to replay the game to tell what mine is but the scene I remember the most is when Isa is at the park with Zeus on the bench and there is a close up on her face. It looked so good especially her eyes in that render it's one of my favorites.
Favourite scene, that is a tough one. Nope can't do it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You old romantic. It is a pretty cool scene.
I'm also a horny pervert at times. Good thing the girls haven't figured that out yet lol.

In all seriousness though Grumpy there have been a few scenes that made me emotional. I rate this game so highly because of the story and the awesome sex scenes. plus I got to lick Alex's arse that was fucking hot.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm also a horny pervert at times. Good thing the girls haven't figured that out yet lol.

In all seriousness though Grumpy there have been a few scenes that made me emotional. I rate this game so highly because of the story and the awesome sex scenes. plus I got to lick Alex's arse that was fucking hot.
Wait till Isa licks yours, then uses her strap-on. Hearin you scream and cry will also be pretty hot. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes