VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder how does Alex maintain the sidecut design of her hair? It looks too complicated to maintain by herself and since she is short of money, going to a designer every few days seems not applicable. :unsure:

Or is it just
Tires are involved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
With the MC loading the gun and the police already at the scene? :oops::LOL:

"Hey guys, did you see Joshy the last days?"
"No, no idea where he is."
I love the new render on the steam page it looks both awesome and sexy.
I have been so dissapointed in a lot of games lately but Isabella - chasing shadows could never dissapoint me.
Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us this wonderful game friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

It's not Alex's pussy. I assume carpet matches the drapes for Isa, so it's unlikely hers. Looks like Val's or is there a new girls? :unsure:
yeah I thought it was Isa at first then I thought about it and it feels like it be to early for her , that and I do recall Val looking something like that, so Val be my guess. I think it was said Val is in this update I forget.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yeah I thought it was Isa at first then I thought about it and it feels like it be to early for her , that and I do recall Val looking something like that, so Val be my guess. I think it was said Val is in this update I forget.
Yeah, I almost fell for it too.

Though I don't think it's Isa:cry:

• Hey there

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
It's not Alex's pussy. I assume carpet matches the drapes for Isa, so it's unlikely hers. Looks like Val's or is there a new girls? :unsure:
You can name the girl with looking at her pussy?!
:oops:

If it's not Isa, I'll never know. I'm faithful to Alex until she's ok with including her. Not fooling around with anyone else.
Bollocks, I liked Val but since I made things official with Alex, I have to pass that. :)
There's always the possibility to do more than one playthrough :sneaky:

Which I hope you will, because I had fun doing this, but it took some time and it would be a waste if you don't.

But everybody do as they like ;)

Oct 10, 2022
You can name the girl with looking at her pussy?!
What do you mean, you can't? :confused::oops:

Which I hope you will, because I had fun doing this, but it took some time and it would be a waste if you don't.

screenshot0006.png

There is no way I can say no to her. Maybe if we have a way to skip this scene to Alex's friend path? ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

"You can do more than one playthrough and see all the paths" - he said... and made breaking up scene with Alex heart wrenching)
:HideThePain:

yeah yeah, sure:ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry, that scene is there and always will be ;)
So you would have to fight your instincts to do a different playthrough. :devilish:

but... but..... but.... I wanna see the other paths and I did not mean just this scene, a skip option that skips entire Alex love path otherwise I simply cannot. It's your fault really, you should not make Alex like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes