VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just know I would be the envy of guys everywhere if I married Isa & Alex. I would make sure to do all those romantic things like carrying them across the threshold and all that other stuff.

You were all probably expecting me to say something dirty weren't you? But I don't think about sex all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Since Joshy isn't being a perv today guess I gotta do it. I want to suck on Isa's beautiful titties , while looking her in the eyes and of course ill be holding her hand with 1 hand while I do it. god I cant resist those eyes of hers. Then id go down on her while she is looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. After that id just want to cuddle and look her in the eyes as we fall sleep holding one another.

Sorry Alex fans but im a Isa Simp

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I just know I would be the envy of guys everywhere if I married Isa & Alex. I would make sure to do all those romantic things like carrying them across the threshold and all that other stuff.

You were all probably expecting me to say something dirty weren't you? But I don't think about sex all the time.
man I made meme especially for you but you are really vanilla today, it'll just have to wait :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Since Joshy isn't being a perv today guess I gotta do it. I want to suck on Isa's beautiful titties , while looking her in the eyes and of course ill be holding her hand with 1 hand while I do it. god I cant resist those eyes of hers. Then id go down on her while she is looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. After that id just want to cuddle and look her in the eyes as we fall sleep holding one another.

For once I'm being greedy. I want them both.
man I made meme especially for you but you are really vanilla today, it'll just have to wait :ROFLMAO:
I bet these two sexy babes love vanilla.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

You forgot to...

:p

Oct 10, 2022
You are wrong.

Only Alex, only Isa, or both.

On the throuple path, both ladies will get the same amount of love, no focus on Isa. BUT still taking into account their different personalities.
Most "activities" in the update are both of them together, as it's the relationship building between them.
Or do you think Alex would accept Isa without liking her?

It may feel like the focus is on Isa, but trust me, it's not.
Wouldn't be even possible, as I have to do the branching for the Alex only route anyway.

And sorry, but Alex had three full chapters for character building, don't you think it's time to bring Isa's character a bit more to life (and into the story)?
Yeah, like I said I am wrong and I know we will have to focus on Bella because of the story, and even if we did not have to, stretching Alex's story would not do any good to Alex and so on. Even though I know these, every time an image shared here, I think, Alex getting sidelined.

Like this one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is on the focus, Alex is out of focus. Alex blending to the background because of the black object behind her. Looking at Bella's neck so we don't have clear view to her eyes and behind Bella so not main object. This image is not Alex&Isabella, it's Isabella with Alex.

We also don't get any only Alex renders. I've checked 10 pages and if I did not miss any there was none. Anyways, I am not complaining about anything. Also I am aware I am oversensitive about this. On top of that, at this point of the story throuple path getting its foundation so it's natural you are promoting with these images. I said what I said because of your understanding, not for complaining. Sorry, if I offended you.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I just posted an Alex only render.
And one other some weeks back, if I remember right (MC hugging Alex)

Maybe you should just wait for the update and judge after playing it?

As I said before, both are created from real ladies and I wouldn't have been able to choose between them.
Anyway, my story. Judge it after you played it.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Don't get me wrong, the love Alex is getting since a few month is really nice.

But It's called "Isabella" for a reason.
And as I mentioned before, Alex has had more than enough scenes and will have many more, if you are on here or the throuple path.

So let me tell the story, I assure you Alex will have her scenes.

Oct 10, 2022
I think I can't explain myself here. I have no problem with Isabella. Also I can't wait to see what will the story bring. I don't want you to change your story or anything like it. What I was saying was not even about the story, I tried to say when a preview images shared here I feel like Alex getting sidelined. It's really about images posted here and Alex is not being focused on these. Also, I don't say this as a fact I said I feel like this and I am probably wrong. And you already proved me wrong with this post.
btt I like you man and I love your story, please don't take any offend by misunderstanding my poorly written post. :cry:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
To me women is women. short hair, long hair, tall, short, alex or Isabella can both get it lol.
im just waiting but im dying from it
edcdd7e21ee8dd42d0fbf6d2b039512e.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, like I said I am wrong and I know we will have to focus on Bella because of the story, and even if we did not have to, stretching Alex's story would not do any good to Alex and so on. Even though I know these, every time an image shared here, I think, Alex getting sidelined.

Like this one,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is on the focus, Alex is out of focus. Alex blending to the background because of the black object behind her. Looking at Bella's neck so we don't have clear view to her eyes and behind Bella so not main object. This image is not Alex&Isabella, it's Isabella with Alex.

We also don't get any only Alex renders. I've checked 10 pages and if I did not miss any there was none. Anyways, I am not complaining about anything. Also I am aware I am oversensitive about this. On top of that, at this point of the story throuple path getting its foundation so it's natural you are promoting with these images. I said what I said because of your understanding, not for complaining. Sorry, if I offended you.

I just posted an Alex only render.
And one other some weeks back, if I remember right (MC hugging Alex)
Yeah. Every time I threaten to take the zoo and leave, BTT has to set me straight by postin an Alex only image. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes