VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Alas, I didn't see the tag - virgin. Have none of the girls proven to be well-mannered, prudent and noble enough both in heart and soul to preserve her innocence for her one and only lover - the MC? O tempora! O mores!
Hey, I stated it's no highschool game AND you dad is living.

Does the girls look like a few virgin teens? Damn, I have to redo the whole thing.

Or ... that's it, 2x year old virgins. That's as good as MILFS. How should I call them ... Twenty something old virgins I like to fuck?
TSOVILF. Think we'll need a new tag for this.

:LOL:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, I stated it's no highschool game AND you dad is living.

Does the girls look like a few virgin teens? Damn, I have to redo the whole thing.

Or ... that's it, 2x year old virgins. That's as good as MILFS. How should I call them ... Twenty something old virgins I like to fuck?
TSOVILF. Think we'll need a new tag for this.
What does virginity have to do anything with age? I don't get it. Do you live in a country called Whoresland where all girls lose their virginity at 14? Not everyone has sex and pleasure as their most important goals in life. There are many girls who are not looking to lose their virginity by the time they are 16, They're usually busy self-developing and self-educating instead of finding themselves a new cock to stretch their used holes. There is such a word as self-respect and many girls know about it, and such girls prefer to wait for a husband rather than sleep with random guys.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The story seems pretty interesting but also really depressing and the renders are O.K as well. I think this game is a bit to kinetic for me though. The choices don't really do anything and you are forced into having a relationship with Alex and have unavoidable sex scenes with her which is a massive pet peeve for me with VN's.

I will give the dev props for having a male friend character who isn't the usual stupid, immature frat boy type. The English is pretty bad but understandable so I think hiring a proof reader could help out a lot this game could do pretty well I think for people that want a more serious dark story.
Uh, I think it's the initial release of a brand new game. Choices will probably come later?
Looked to me like the kind of game that will get deeper as it goes.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Uh, I think it's the initial release of a brand new game. Choices will probably come later?
Looked to me like the kind of game that will get deeper as it goes.
Yeah your probably right, I think I worded the post poorly. My main issue was the forced relationship and sex scenes. It's a massive personal issue for me in games and something that really annoys me more than anything else.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
What does virginity have to do anything with age? I don't get it. Do you live in a country called Whoresland where all girls lose their virginity at 14? Not everyone has sex and pleasure as their most important goals in life. There are many girls who are not looking to lose their virginity by the time they are 16, they are self-educating and self-developing. There is such a word as self-respect and many girls know about it, and such girls prefer to wait for a husband rather than sleep with random guys.
This "WhoreIsland" you speak of. WHERE is it exactly?
I'm only asking so I don't accidently book a flight there when my gf is off visiting her mother. :rolleyes:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah your probably right, I think I worded the post poorly. My main issue was the forced relationship and sex scenes. It's a massive personal issue for me in games and something that really annoys me more than anything else.
Really? So... how should they be?
Open so you can end up with any of the characters? So you can choose which character you end up with instead of being forced into it?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
This "WhoreIsland" you speak of. WHERE is it exactly?
I have no idea. I live in a country that is 80% white and 66% Christian. And in my country it is absolutely normal and unashamed for a girl to be a virgin even in her 30+ years. We have whores too, but a lot of girls cherish their innocence, not even to save a virginity for their husbands, they just don't want to be disgusted, tainted and disgusted in there are own eyes and the eyes of there're parents and friends.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Really? So... how should they be?
Open so you can end up with any of the characters? So you can choose which character you end up with instead of being forced into it?
Yeah I prefer games that take a more dating sim style approach where you can choose one character to romance and not be forced into a relationship or sex scenes with the others. I know it's much harder to do and takes a lot of work, but well not every game needs to do what I like.

I know most other people probably don't give a shit and want to fuck every character in the game but I really hate it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah I prefer games that take a more dating sim style approach where you can choose one character to romance and not be forced into a relationship or sex scenes with the others. I know it's much harder to do and takes a lot of work, but well not every game needs to do what I like.

I know most other people probably don't give a shit and want to fuck every character in the game but I really hate it.
No, actually I'm right there with ya. But... that's a shit ton coding and extra renders. Would be a great game though. Something you could actually play more than once.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

I appreciate your view.
But as I said: I'm trying to tell a story here.

Look at it like a movie ... where the main events are set. But here you can change some of them.
But not the surrounding or the main characters.

If it's not the right thing for you ... Preferences differ.
I tried to create a VN which I think is I would like the best.

A Sim would be a completely different approch.
And as a beginner in rendering AND renpy that's a "No!".
Besides it's not really my thing.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes