is kimochi.info safe?

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
well, been using it for some while, malwarebytes returns no results before and after, but I'm a bit paranoid and after some people told me to ''enjoy your miners bro'' I decided to ask here to be sure

1574479025682.png

is it safe?

Reactions: moron6969

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It's probably safe, but I don't really see the point in it. Between F95 and ULMF+qbittorrent you have all the content you could ask for. If you want Law Lee content, just browse DLsite for a bit, find a game you like, paste the RE/RJ code into qbittorent's search feature, download the raw JP files, look up Yugifan3, apply one of his many partials and voila, you have a playable game on your hands. I can go into more detail if you get stuck along the way. But yeah, this method will open up a whole new world of smut gaming you can't find on F95.

dekak

Oct 21, 2020
It's probably safe, but I don't really see the point in it. Between F95 and ULMF+qbittorrent you have all the content you could ask for. If you want Law Lee content, just browse DLsite for a bit, find a game you like, paste the RE/RJ code into qbittorent's search feature, download the raw JP files, look up Yugifan3, apply one of his many partials and voila, you have a playable game on your hands. I can go into more detail if you get stuck along the way. But yeah, this method will open up a whole new world of smut gaming you can't find on F95.
so what's umlf

saplingeevee

May 25, 2020
Seeing this i need help as well. I've been using the site for a little over a year and now the site says its a malware, site so I don't know if its safe anymore. Anyone know what happened and why its being blocked by anti virus?

Reactions: Hallp