• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

is kimochi.info safe?

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
well, been using it for some while, malwarebytes returns no results before and after, but I'm a bit paranoid and after some people told me to ''enjoy your miners bro'' I decided to ask here to be sure

1574479025682.png

is it safe?

Reactions: moron6969

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It's probably safe, but I don't really see the point in it. Between F95 and ULMF+qbittorrent you have all the content you could ask for. If you want Law Lee content, just browse DLsite for a bit, find a game you like, paste the RE/RJ code into qbittorent's search feature, download the raw JP files, look up Yugifan3, apply one of his many partials and voila, you have a playable game on your hands. I can go into more detail if you get stuck along the way. But yeah, this method will open up a whole new world of smut gaming you can't find on F95.

dekak

Oct 21, 2020
It's probably safe, but I don't really see the point in it. Between F95 and ULMF+qbittorrent you have all the content you could ask for. If you want Law Lee content, just browse DLsite for a bit, find a game you like, paste the RE/RJ code into qbittorent's search feature, download the raw JP files, look up Yugifan3, apply one of his many partials and voila, you have a playable game on your hands. I can go into more detail if you get stuck along the way. But yeah, this method will open up a whole new world of smut gaming you can't find on F95.
so what's umlf

saplingeevee

May 25, 2020
Seeing this i need help as well. I've been using the site for a little over a year and now the site says its a malware, site so I don't know if its safe anymore. Anyone know what happened and why its being blocked by anti virus?

Reactions: Hallp