VN Ren'Py Completed Is It Wrong That I Have a Thing for My Teacher? [v1.0] [Tuxedo Jay]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
It is wrong to have a thing for your teacher. They are in a position of power and guidance over you. Society doesn't look kindly upon it when people in those positions enter relations with those under them. And having a "thing" for them puts them in an extremely uncomfortable position where they have to refuse you, or break a societal contract and face the consequences of that if found out.

That aside; Forbidden relationship hot :cool:

Reactions: zcxczwWWW

00alok

Feb 19, 2022
Actualizar compilación 1.0

REGISTRO DE CAMBIOS:
- Galería agregada para escenas.
- Se agregó la lectura del diario de un compañero de clase para la parte 2.
- Se agregó una nueva introducción CG para Yoshino en la sala de profesores.
- Se agregaron 2 nuevos Sato CG.
- Nuevo Sprite Yoshino
-Las escenas de Fourplay ahora son opcionales (elige tu propio problema)
- Elige una posición para terminar la historia.
- Se agregaron tomas de rayos X.
- 3 finales de Sato diferentes dependiendo de tu perversión que afectarán la parte 2
- Se agregó un final secreto.

Aquí están los enlaces de descarga:

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
androide: mega
Lin
Actualizar compilación 1.0

REGISTRO DE CAMBIOS:
- Galería agregada para escenas.
- Se agregó la lectura del diario de un compañero de clase para la parte 2.
- Se agregó una nueva introducción CG para Yoshino en la sala de profesores.
- Se agregaron 2 nuevos Sato CG.
- Nuevo Sprite Yoshino
-Las escenas de Fourplay ahora son opcionales (elige tu propio problema)
- Elige una posición para terminar la historia.
- Se agregaron tomas de rayos X.
- 3 finales de Sato diferentes dependiendo de tu perversión que afectarán la parte 2
- Se agregó un final secreto.

Aquí están los enlaces de descarga:

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
androide: mega
Linux: Mega
[/CITA]
Update Build 1.0

CHANGELOG :
- Added gallery for scenes
- Added reading classmate's journal for part 2
- Added a new CG intro for Yoshino in the teacher's lounge
- Added 2 new Sato CGs
- New Yoshino Sprite
-Fourplay scenes are now optional (Choose your own kink)
- Choose one position to end the story
- Added x-ray shots
- 3 different Sato endings depending on your kink that will affect part 2
- Added a secret Ending

Here are the download links:

PC : Mega
MAC : Mega
Android : Mega
Linux : Mega
thanks

Dec 6, 2017
Surprised this game ended, well it had more potential but glad the creator didn't drag it out either. Thanks for the final update!

AntiOnDrugs

Mar 7, 2020
Gallery Unlock

I decided to make a quick and dirty Gallery Unlocker
Its my first Time doing something like this so I hope it works!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If something doesn't work just reply and I will see what I can do.
Have Fun!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
「私は日本語のゲームを直訳したものなので、何も考えずにすべての単語を翻訳しなければならないという理由だけで、決して意味が分からない最も長いタイトルを作ってみることはできますか?しかし、何千ものタイトルがあるにもかかわらず、日本人のいないバカ全員にそのクソタイトルを理解させる必要があります行が長くて具体的な意味はありません、だってこれはただのタイトルで、日本語に訳すととてもカッコよくなりますよ! ああ、ゲームにはタイトルがありません、私はタイトルを付けるのが苦手なので、適当なことを言っただけですゲームプレイに基づくと、まあ、うまくいきます。」

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
「私は日本語のゲームを直訳したものなので、何も考えずにすべての単語を翻訳しなければならないという理由だけで、決して意味が分からない最も長いタイトルを作ってみることはできますか?しかし、何千ものタイトルがあるにもかかわらず、日本人のいないバカ全員にそのクソタイトルを理解させる必要があります行が長くて具体的な意味はありません、だってこれはただのタイトルで、日本語に訳すととてもカッコよくなりますよ! ああ、ゲームにはタイトルがありません、私はタイトルを付けるのが苦手なので、適当なことを言っただけですゲームプレイに基づくと、まあ、うまくいきます。」

So Mon-Yu ;)

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Big Brother: Is It Wrong That I Have a Thing for My Teacher? [v1.0] [Tuxedo Jay], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to spanish: Big Brother: Is It Wrong That I Have a Thing for My Teacher? [v1.0] [Tuxedo Jay], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

• Wow
Reactions: YadenYu

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I'm a little dumb, but I just finished the game 2 times but how do I get the last 2 gallery scenes. I assume it's from a route getting the password from the lounge then entering it on the computer, but after you get the passwords it basically locks you at as you rush back to the classroom.

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
I'm a little dumb, but I just finished the game 2 times but how do I get the last 2 gallery scenes. I assume it's from a route getting the password from the lounge then entering it on the computer, but after you get the passwords it basically locks you at as you rush back to the classroom.
No problem.. It's pretty much at the beginning of the game. Before you click on your desk, click the window to take you to a daydream

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
No problem.. It's pretty much at the beginning of the game. Before you click on your desk, click the window to take you to a daydream
I see thank you, but what about the computer in the lounge then? Also, since you're here, this is a bomb ass game bro keep it up. Personally I'd like a 3-way route and a "romance" route for the characters( including blonde notebook girl??) Although I use romance very loosely. Like a normal rom for Sato, and affair with the Principle and whatever you're cooking for other characters

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
I see thank you, but what about the computer in the lounge then? Also, since you're here, this is a bomb ass game bro keep it up. Personally I'd like a 3-way route and a "romance" route for the characters( including blonde notebook girl??) Although I use romance very loosely. Like a normal rom for Sato, and affair with the Principle and whatever you're cooking for other characters
There's nothing currently on that computer at the moment, but I might add something with that in part 2. Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the game. Your brain is already cooking in the right direction. There definitely will be more routes with each character in the future and I'm glad someone is excited for the mystery classmate cause I can't wait to unveil her

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes