VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Is It Wrong That I Have a Thing for My Teacher? [v1.0] [Tuxedo Jay]

1. 4.00 star(s)

massifteetees

I'm rating the game for what it is. It's a short point and click visual novel that does not take itself too seriously, it's intended to be funny and cheeky. You should not expect any complicated story here, its plot is similar to old school Meet N Fuck flash games.

+ Animations are great, and the option for different point of views gets a big thumbs up from me.
    + The teacher is hot.
    + Simple gameplay that doesn't get in the way.

- The two sex positions should followup each other since there's no different in choosing one over the other.
    - No sex scene with the Principal (only footjob), this somehow makes it feel incomplete, but that may be just me.

Good luck dev, you can cook well and deserve more support.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

The art is good and the "plot" such as it is is humorous and ridiculous in a good way. The main issue is that it's just so very short. Like 15-20 minutes, tops. It would have been fun to see more of the two characters or even other characters.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1663167

Full Review

Art:
    The art is not bad by any stretch of the means, but it's not insane either. The drawings are nice and animations are solid (not amazing though). That's pretty much the extent of that, pretty middle of the road.

Story:
    There really isn't much story here tbh. It's clear that the dev just wanted to create the H-Scenes and needed some kind of narrative to tie it together. Honestly though, that isn't really too much of a problem for me, for as long as the actual H-content is good, I'm fine with weak story.

H-Scenes:
    This is literally the meat and potatoes of this game. The actual story takes no less than like 3 minutes to get through, and at the end of the story, you get a bunch of H-Scenes. The oral is actually pretty decent though, good art and solid animation. You get a lot of options for different angles and different cumshots, so it's pretty nice. The actual sex though isn't really animated... more like 2 frame still images swapping between each other. Not nearly animated as smoothly as the oral.

TL;DR
    Decent art, solid animation, and a very basic story that was clearly just put together to give the H-Scenes some kind of lead-up. If you want a quick fap, it's good for that, but that's pretty much the extent of it. If the game get's any bigger with some clear improvements to the art and story, I'll adjust the review accordingly but until then, a solid 3 star from me.