• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Is anyone interested in ryona/snuff/rape content in Ren'Py games?

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Dude, I don't even know where to begin. You seem to be under the impression that BDSM is only practiced by sadists and unwilling victims, for one.
Where the fuck do you get that I think that BDSM is exclusive to anyone? Thialf and you are the ones saying that you aren't into BDSM if you don't give a crap about consent. I'm not the one gatekeeping here, I think BDSM should be for everyone, whether you are a scummy human being or not.

Not that I actually expect you to believe a word I said, given that your posts make it very clear that you've already made up your mind.
Guess that makes two of us.

Sep 10, 2018
Seriously, I am thrilled, THRILLED to get a chance to discuss this with you outside a context that praises, yet militantly enforces a religious ideal of consent. What do you think of the realitic viability of safewords? Isn't the idea that the sub has more power than the dom kind of limiting? These are the important questions that I want to know.
Yes it's limiting, BDSM is a way of reconciling base natural drives with society and loving relationships. Satiate those urges for both sides of the coin without ending up in a prison cell and doing real damage. Safewords seem viable to me. You could do away with the rules of bdsm with this kind of activity but then the lines between whether it is rape or not get very blurry.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Born female (but why should you believe me?).

And I very much like and appreciate games with male vs female non-cons and snuff. Especially when its some form of objectification and disposal (like the guy have emptied his balls and do not need you any more).

Because its fantasy. Can people please stop putting morality into gaming and go do moral things in real life instead? Perhaps vote for female rights to their own bodies? And give me my games where I can be used as a cheap, one-time hole?

I never heard of Ryona before, and would love some links. None with loli's please. Not because of any moral issues, but because its illegal in half the world.

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
Born female (but why should you believe me?).

And I very much like and appreciate games with male vs female non-cons and snuff. Especially when its some form of objectification and disposal (like the guy have emptied his balls and do not need you any more).

Because its fantasy. Can people please stop putting morality into gaming and go do moral things in real life instead? Perhaps vote for female rights to their own bodies? And give me my games where I can be used as a cheap, one-time hole?

I never heard of Ryona before, and would love some links. None with loli's please. Not because of any moral issues, but because its illegal in half the world.
This kind of thing!