• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Is anyone interested in ryona/snuff/rape content in Ren'Py games?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
You could write a game with "extreme netori"--stalking married women and their daughters, ambushing, torturing and murdering their husbands and sons, then showing some kind of cuck/ahegao/"seductive dominance" form of fantasy rape where force is used but the victim isn't physically injured, perhaps resulting in a "mind break" at the end of it.
I think a game with graphic rape/abuse/torture and murder of women is a very dark fetish indeed, and I'd hope that the market for it would be small(since even Manhunt and Postal have elements which draw well short of this kind of proposed game). What some are proposing sounds like a serial killer simulator, which to me sounds worse in some ways than CP. Just my .02. But a "cuck and/or kill" game might have a bigger market. Maybe the PC grew up in foster care or a broken home and grew to resent happy families, so now he gets his revenge by killing the males and enslaving the females in happy households.

215303j

I'm thinking a bit about the concept of alignment, but I don't really see it in this game.

If the choice is about snuffing a girl or "just" raping her, it doesn't make sense. It's like choosing between "bad" and "badder". You could include both options just to give the player a choose which content he likes, but in terms of story it's the same.

If the choice is between sweet romance and snuff, it also doesn't make sense. There are plenty games about sweet romance, so
people interested in that will probably play some other game instead.

However what this game needs is a concept why the MC acts like this. Is he a cruel tyrant who plays out all his fantasies on his subjects? (fantasy(?) medieval lord / Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes) Is he a psychopath who was abused as a kid? (Hitman 47) Is he a more or less normal guy out for revenge against a specific person or group? (Nazi concentration camp commander) Does he worry about getting caught?

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
i think it should have a good storyline to back it and could use torture items like electric chairs which give shocks and ultimately pleasure to the victim (when the victim is corrupted enough) rather than senseless straight up killing of every female or male.

Reactions: Max Craving

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
i think it should have a good storyline to back it and could use torture items like electric chairs which give shocks and ultimately pleasure to the victim (when the victim is corrupted enough) rather than senseless straight up killing of every female or male.
Yes, idea is pretty much like this :) To make it like you could meet a new character, talk to him, know him better, corrupt him, or forcefully do things to him at any moment.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
You could write a game with "extreme netori"--stalking married women and their daughters, ambushing, torturing and murdering their husbands and sons, then showing some kind of cuck/ahegao/"seductive dominance" form of fantasy rape where force is used but the victim isn't physically injured, perhaps resulting in a "mind break" at the end of it.
I think a game with graphic rape/abuse/torture and murder of women is a very dark fetish indeed, and I'd hope that the market for it would be small(since even Manhunt and Postal have elements which draw well short of this kind of proposed game). What some are proposing sounds like a serial killer simulator, which to me sounds worse in some ways than CP. Just my .02. But a "cuck and/or kill" game might have a bigger market. Maybe the PC grew up in foster care or a broken home and grew to resent happy families, so now he gets his revenge by killing the males and enslaving the females in happy households.
Yes, I want to add something like this, but it will be an options to the main game, but not the main line. I think I will make extreme version of the game, with such elements. Because this kind of game, I think, will be prohibited almost everywhere.

Reactions: applepie68

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm thinking a bit about the concept of alignment, but I don't really see it in this game.

If the choice is about snuffing a girl or "just" raping her, it doesn't make sense. It's like choosing between "bad" and "badder". You could include both options just to give the player a choose which content he likes, but in terms of story it's the same.

If the choice is between sweet romance and snuff, it also doesn't make sense. There are plenty games about sweet romance, so
people interested in that will probably play some other game instead.

However what this game needs is a concept why the MC acts like this. Is he a cruel tyrant who plays out all his fantasies on his subjects? (fantasy(?) medieval lord / Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes) Is he a psychopath who was abused as a kid? (Hitman 47) Is he a more or less normal guy out for revenge against a specific person or group? (Nazi concentration camp commander) Does he worry about getting caught?
I understand that. My idea is to create the game with flexible main character, like in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In the beginning he is flexible, and only player decides his fate and attitude. You can start to do dirty stuff at the beginning, and then he will be able to do more. Or he could be romantic, and in that case he can't rob or kill somebody innocent, you'll have to make the main character cruel first. Also I want to make the system of character's personality AND relation to the other characters, like mc can be cruel with a stranger, but he loves his mom and his sisters, and he will not force them. All this will be a player's choice.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can you please send me an example? I couldn’t find anything
Well most Lilith games have very hardcore content, but I know Taimanin Asagi 3 specifically has snuff/ryona/rape.

All their games follow a pretty similar progression. The first act is quite exposition heavy to flesh out the setting and has various everyday scenes to show the heorine's personality, strengths, character, morals, etc. This may be off putting for some, but I think it has a positive impact on the quality of the game due to how intimately we get to know the characters before their inevitable fall into depravity.

I guess what I'm trying to recommend is to have a few main girls that are very fleshed out instead of some kind of sandbox with a bunch of girls you barely care about. It might just be my specific fetish talking here, but there is something so satisfying about breaking down capable and strong willed women. I get really turned on by dialogue like "You may be strong, but you are just a woman after all."

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Well most Lilith games have very hardcore content, but I know Taimanin Asagi 3 specifically has snuff/ryona/rape.

All their games follow a pretty similar progression. The first act is quite exposition heavy to flesh out the setting and has various everyday scenes to show the heorine's personality, strengths, character, morals, etc. This may be off putting for some, but I think it has a positive impact on the quality of the game due to how intimately we get to know the characters before their inevitable fall into depravity.

I guess what I'm trying to recommend is to have a few main girls that are very fleshed out instead of some kind of sandbox with a bunch of girls you barely care about. It might just be my specific fetish talking here, but there is something so satisfying about breaking down capable and strong willed women. I get really turned on by dialogue like "You may be strong, but you are just a woman after all."
Noted, thank you) I will check it out

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Just wondering how is the rape going to be in this game is it going to be you rape her and she likes it in the end? or you rape her and leave her there?
Also is there also going to be like psychological torture like you rape the girl and let her think she got away before grabbing hert to rape her again?
Also while on the topic of Rance is it any good the strategy portion of the game? or any good ryona gamester other than euphoria

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Just wondering how is the rape going to be in this game is it going to be you rape her and she likes it in the end? or you rape her and leave her there?
Also is there also going to be like psychological torture like you rape the girl and let her think she got away before grabbing hert to rape her again?
Also while on the topic of Rance is it any good the strategy portion of the game? or any good ryona gamester other than euphoria
I think the first one will depend on the psychological characteristics of the girl. The second player will able to choose, and the third - maybe, torture is interesting idea. About strategy - what strategy do you mean?

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
And what is euphoria?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I would suggest that you create a short demo/intro with one interactive sequence, just to get some feedback from someone you trust/respect. If it's too much for them, you should probably trim it back a bit.