VN - Others - Completed - Irotoridori No Sekai HD - The Colorful World [Final + DLC] [FAVORITE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kidlat020

3/5 rating and honestly I cannot recommend. even for the true route.

you know how authors use tropes and plot devices to build a story? now I'm not saying using those devices are bad. they're just devices. tools that you use to make something. it's HOW you use those tools that greatly affect the outcome of the story.

if you're paying enough attention then you know this vn is a nakige. and remember how someone use those tools that I mentioned? how they're used is too predictable. trying too hard would be another way of putting it. the way they tryhard makes the nakige parts more like cringe and comedy. it's a mess. doesn't help how the heroines just confess their love to the mc out of nowhere and that there's no buildup. the true heroine suffers on this the most.

if you read this VN the way I read my opponent move patterns in a Street Fighter game, then yes the author(s) are so easy to read I swear I could get a Perfect out of them every single fight. well maybe not every single fight.