VN Others Completed Irotoridori No Sekai HD - The Colorful World [Final + DLC] [FAVORITE]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
When he was a child, Yuuma received a special power from the “translucent magician”, Shinku. Just by touching someone with his hand, he is able to cure all of their wounds in return for some of his memories.
Tralier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: FAVORITE - -
Publisher: NekoNyan Ltd. - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final + DLC
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Length: Long (45h)
VNBD:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
This reminds me of Hoshizora no Memoria, which also from same dev. It's one of my favorite VNs of all times.

EDIT: The translation is kinda bit rough. It's okay.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
IrotoridoriNoSekaiHDTheColorfulWorld-1.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

primastella

Sep 25, 2017
fails to launch with a Direct3D error ...
It seems to be a problem for windows 11 I think? I'm getting the same error but my friends can run it fine. Interestingly enough, the non-pirated steam version runs perfectly on windows 11 so I think steam did some magic to fix it that the pirated version does not.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

im no eXpert. but both minute and second hand can be arrange 60 places each while the hour hand can only be arranged 12 places giving about 43200 combinations....
maybe it would be infinite if you can adjust it individually and also allows invalid clock hand position and allows decimal

Aug 26, 2018
It seems to be a problem for windows 11 I think? I'm getting the same error but my friends can run it fine. Interestingly enough, the non-pirated steam version runs perfectly on windows 11 so I think steam did some magic to fix it that the pirated version does not.
But I suspect that the 'magic' might be installing the right version of direct-x. Given that it is a remake from a 2011 game, you might need an older version. I believe Microsoft made manually installing direct-x harder on Windows 11, so I don't know it this still works:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote