Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 3392937
I'm going to assume there's at least 3 scenes I'm missing. Does anyone know what they are and where to get them?
It is weird to see those scenes in that order. This is how it looks for me. And yeah, as far as I can see there are variations missing the Purple Vine. They are combinations concscious/unconscious and panties on/off, so you have 1 out of 4.
1712754219516.png

On a related note:
I have problems finding the orbs for a few scenes. I am guessing I need some development on a body part, but not sure. Mainly the last 3 of Vine, last 4 of Leeches and last 3 of Purple Vine Sex (normal). Also the 2nd of the tentacle plant, which is the most frustrating, cause it is right there in the middle...
1712754655974.png

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
If i remember it might be estrus variant, however the dev mentioned that those aren't implemented in the demo

Cause in one video there's a estrus potion (pink potion), that could make iris horny instantly

Leeches are lactation and purple vine might be squirting

Dec 9, 2018
If i remember it might be estrus variant, however the dev mentioned that those aren't implemented in the demo

Cause in one video there's a estrus potion (pink potion), that could make iris horny instantly

Leeches are lactation and purple vine might be squirting
Annoying to see there being empty spaces in the gallery, but it is what it is. Am looking forward to the full game.

And I already got all the Lactation stuff so far from the Leeches, I believe. I tried, if the Savage Vine would squeeze out the cum from the Purple Vine, but nothing yet on my side.

bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
I'm fine with this game taking over a year to complete as long as it has plenty of high quality scenes, might even buy it to support the dev if i like it enough

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 3639969
Most of the battle scenes have finished.
Daliha's scenes look a little bit less.
Ok, with my eyes i think this is the roster of the enemies with Daliha.... Dev sure liked her showing her butt

EDIT: Interesting.... Aparently Daliha might not have a GO scene? Only iris, but also she doesn't have any interaction with the blonde lady or the final boss

Last edited:
Reactions: KLLI

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ok, with my eyes i think this is the roster of the enemies with Daliha.... Dev sure liked her showing her butt

EDIT: Interesting.... Aparently Daliha might not have a GO scene? Only iris, but also she doesn't have any interaction with the blonde lady or the final boss
Honestly I don't have a problem with it at all. Actually, I'd be fine if he added more of it but that would take the project up to 2026.

1715876205751.png

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes