Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Yabai Ryusuke

Jan 21, 2024
"I HAVE CLOSED THE COMMENTS"~Dev

"Theres' a chance of the game releasing early or later from the possible release date, also depending on the convenience of the world"

Welp, considering this dev i have to say it will be later 2025, he still has to make the variants, the missing enemies of stage 3 and 4 for the new character, the extra scenes of the other characters and possible bug testing

See you till 2025
If he manage to find a new game engine or library, then he would probably redo the whole fxxking thing.

Reactions: derakino999

LegitDatGuy

Jun 30, 2022
Are you talking about the OP thread game or his other, completed game(The sidescroller version?)

The OP thread game is not done, so what you see is correct if its the former.

If its the latter you got rused.
It is the OP thread game. But I don't even see the scenes that I've seen other people post thus far.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Late February 2025......................But he stated that it might take longer or get an earlier release

Depending on how it goes for the dev, but by the looks of it, yeah feb 2025

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Anybody confirms if the estrus scenes are implemented? Also this is the picture talking about the unlock

View attachment 2677702

Rather than unlocking scenes by yourself, you can unlock them by paying with the game credits, don't know if the price depends of how many you unlock

Also talking about some scenes, the one with the bandit has 2 for some reason, one where she rapes her and the other where she "embraces" him with her legs, don't know if it's gonna have difference

Like for example there's 4 Purple plants, and 2 red vines, which i don't even remember them having that much scenes

Get the paid reward demo. It's only 3 scenes tho' (Vine, Worm and mosquito)

I think it might be in this thread but it might be possible that it got shot down
how did u see this many scenes?

i thought 0.32 dont have that many scenes

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
IMG_20240218_035904.jpg
The newest picture from dev's Twitter. This scene first came out at October 2021. It is the scene of purple vine. The original one came with clothes and purple vine.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It's too long to have to wait until 2025 for the game's sequel, and 2 years for a game based on another game that's already been completed seems like a really long time. The demo of the game is really too short, I've already personally completed it several times and even managed to reach level 70, at which level you make a single attack on one of the monsters in the forest and you can kill it with a single blow. At the very least, I hope they'll release a new demo with a bit more content before the final release of the game.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
New ci-en post

Dev says:

"For the time being, I have no idea what I'm doing."

............That's great lmao
Ehh unless he posted something and deleted it, cuz i don't see him say that in the new post.
At most the only thing i see that says anything near that is when he is talking about making a new event scene

"I'm planning to include a few free events
during that time where you can have fun with the receptionist and the glasses girls . First of all, the interaction with Megane-chan, who has no idea what he's doing."

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes