Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
I'm late for the EXE discussion - everything runs fine for me, but...
1.png
This is the text for me: JP Locale or not just gives different gibberish.
The funny thing - if you go into any menu (Save/Load/Config) and back out it becomes proper english. But you have to do it for every new text.
Any solution?

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I'm late for the EXE discussion - everything runs fine for me, but...
View attachment 3523848
This is the text for me: JP Locale or not just gives different gibberish.
The funny thing - if you go into any menu (Save/Load/Config) and back out it becomes proper english. But you have to do it for every new text.
Any solution?
Did you use start.bat?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Ok, my bad.
I thought after downloading patched EXE i don't have to use BAT anymore.
All's fine now.
Glad it worked for you but if anyone is facing the same problem then try enabling the option of Fake system Ui and Key in Locale emulator.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
always happy to see more inyouchuu! aojiru is one of the few artists to make tentacle stuff genuinely appealing to me lmao. the way he turns the freakiness up to 11 is fun as hell

EchelonV

Mar 27, 2024
Hell yeah, can't wait to check this out. The Gaiden's/Kyou kicked off the second generation of Inyouchuu and the PEAK to me. Kyou, Goku, and the remake (JAST put out)

TT.H

Sep 17, 2021
You know what dude. I absolutely have no idea what's happening with you'll with this setup , all I can suggest is to download the base game from somewhere else and apply the patch from here.
Well, it could be a compatibility issue with the operating system

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Well, it could be a compatibility issue with the operating system
Most likely you just don't have your OS set with Japanese locale.

Download my exe from #39 copy it into the data folder and execute start.bat. No need to install

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Until you get hit with a virus you'll understand. It really don't need to be an installer.
I initially didn't included the installer but when i saw comments about how it's not working Then I updated the links with installer. Also you're free to download it from anywhere if you are having issue with the files here and just apply the patch .

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
HOKORI SAMA
I don't ant to be a bother or to disturb you.
Can you do Kyonyuu Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Saimin Keitai App de Sex Chuudoku!, Please ?
It's a Lune game and i've already made a thread please? It looks very good
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ushi-saimin-keita-app-de-sex-chuudoku.203782/
Even if I think about translating it, I am pretty sure it's gonna cost around 30-40 dollar with gpt 3.5 turbo maybe.
And with GPT 4 (sighs....) , I think i can't go for it unless someone pays for api cost.

trubblefx

Feb 21, 2024
View attachment 3520933

Overview:
The "Gaiden" mini series is comprised of three short episodes that lead into the foruth game of the series, Inyouchuu Kyou.
Gaiden 1: The Shiratori Sisters.
Mikoto goes looking for Takeru, who has gone missing for some days, when she finds her she is being raped and made to give birth to monsters. Mikoto has to save her without falingl victim to the possessed humans tormenting her sister.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2014-05-16
Original Title: 淫妖蟲 外伝 ~深琴と武編 兆しの章~
Aliases: In'youchuu Gaiden ~Mikoto to Takeru Hen Kizashi no Shou~
Developer: Tinkerbell
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Chatgpt 4 Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~2 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win (Pre-patched): - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: -No install exe

View attachment 3520940 View attachment 3520942 View attachment 3520949 View attachment 3520950 View attachment 3520952 View attachment 3520953
game closes every time as i open it