HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Run setup.exe and install the game.
Doesn't install, gives an error. And the installer itself, instead of text, everything is written in broken characters that do not belong to any language, sorry, I don’t know what this garbage is called correctly.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
Same, installer aborts midway and after still trying to run the start.bat gets me stuck on the Tinkerbell splashscreen.

literallypan

Jan 6, 2021
The installation of this game is so bad. The setup is in a language that doesn't exist and my anti virus is going crazy with these files. Running an exe file on this site is sketchy enough.

Wouldn't recommend it's not worth it.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
my anti virus is going crazy
I scanned the zip files, before I opened the files.
Norton just deleted it. xd

Some "Heur.AdvML.B" or something.

Dunno if it's false positive, but I'm not gonna open this.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
it's so short. there's only 1 choice, and its either one gets raped brutally or two gets raped brutally. the demons aren't well explained (probably in the later episodes?) but yeah.

no opinion, since I just skipped a lot of dialogue and I'm so glad I did.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
it's so short. there's only 1 choice, and its either one gets raped brutally or two gets raped brutally. the demons aren't well explained (probably in the later episodes?) but yeah.

no opinion, since I just skipped a lot of dialogue and I'm so glad I did.
it takes place around the fourth game this is only meant to be a side story

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
Doesn't install, gives an error. And the installer itself, instead of text, everything is written in broken characters that do not belong to any language, sorry, I don’t know what this garbage is called correctly.
use the locales remulator, unless I'm mistaken this emulator link,

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade