• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Invasive Species [v1.0.1] [ArmyofRobots]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
A post from the tfg site by ArmyofRobots:
by » February 15th, 2018, 6:36 pm

We know we're behind schedule; but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The ship sections will be completed in the next update and will have some great stuff. That will leave only part of Bortin downtown to finish and we'll have the "complete circuit" through the story and all the paths up and running at last.

There will be a content / typo fixing update that follows the 1.0 release, but beyond this "1.1"; there are no plans to add to the game. At that point, work will move from the drawing table phase to the design phase on our next project.

We appreciate all the support we have received along the way and the helpful feedback from the community.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Invasive Species is a CYOA story where you play as the monster. You make decisions on how you will proceed, find ways to become stronger, and ultimately discover who you are and why you are on this world.
yeeeeeeees! pity that it's only text based, but why the heck aren't there more games where I AM THE MONSTER and where i even get harder, better, faster, strongeerrrrrrr! dz dz dz.

eh anyway, i will try it out. being a monstaaaa got me hooked up.

by the way, patreon site:

Reactions: Tucker343

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
yeeeeeeees! pity that it's only text based, but why the heck aren't there more games where I AM THE MONSTER and where i even get harder, better, faster, strongeerrrrrrr! dz dz dz.

eh anyway, i will try it out. being a monstaaaa got me hooked up.

by the way, patreon site:
Agreed, it's also kept fairly simple so the developer doesn't end up abandoning the game when it becomes too convoluted like most text one's I've seen.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
We can't post links yet, but it's up to date with version 0.9.4, if Mr Eoin could do the honors.

Honestly; both of us thought the project was kinda dead. It generated very little feedback as of this calendar year in the places it was originally shared too. Imagine our surprise finding it here.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
We can't post links yet, but it's up to date with version 0.9.4, if Mr Eoin could do the honors.

Honestly; both of us thought the project was kinda dead. It generated very little feedback as of this calendar year in the places it was originally shared too. Imagine our surprise finding it here.
No bother. I'll update the thread when I get home from work tonight.

I stuck the game up here, and usually used your links, but forgot to mention it to ye that I did.

Reactions: Gabaw

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm havent played the last few updates. Last time i was bored after some time, because it was just more of the same. Is there now more escalation?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Hmm havent played the last few updates. Last time i was bored after some time, because it was just more of the same. Is there now more escalation?
More "escalation"? We're unsure what it is you are requesting to see.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
More "escalation"? We're unsure what it is you are requesting to see.
I dont know. In most games you start at handjobs and over the time the game escalates to gangbangs or something. But at this game you already starting with tentacle rape and there is not much space to escalate. So after a few scenes i get the feeling of just reading the same with other victim names.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Yes, it is rather unimaginative in that. We tried to write in more complex or at least interesting traps and decisions to advance the story; as our thinking was tentacles are tentacles; though you do have a point, there is not much to improvise there.

Reactions: Gabaw and Sarahzero
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes