HTML - Completed - Invasive Species [v1.0.1] [ArmyofRobots]

1. 4.00 star(s)

lance43230

This is a text only game (minus 1 star), which requires a certain amount of imagination, the story is extremely well written. For those of us who are really into erotic MC, this story is perfect. I plan to play every option to determine the ending.

Hopefully, a developer out there will take the story and develop into an animated visual novel.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

I truthfully didn't expect much from this game, but it was much deeper and more interesting than I'd assumed. It's basically a CYOA style game in which you play as a tentacle monster dropped from orbit with no knowledge of your mission. You explore the world, knock up girls, breed another generation of tentacle beast and basically do tentacle monster stuff.

The writing is good, smutty or otherwise, the story is good enough, and there's a decent number of paths, though they naturally bottleneck at a point.

My only complaint is a lack of guidance when you must make choices. I really prefer my CYOAs to have some sort of hint or general guidance when it comes time to make choices. The alternative is found in this game, where each choice feels rather crap-shooty, as you have no idea whether your monster is capable of executing the plan you suggest. I very rarely felt like I had enough information to make good choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ronin Ryker

Superb CYOA, filled with pregnancy, mind breaking, and lots of tentacles. It also has some transformation if you're into that kind of stuff. One of the best html games on this site, I seriously highly recommend it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

altident08

I normally don't go for text-only games, but decided to try this one on a whim. With plenty of branching paths, there's a lot to explore. The sex scenes and overall concept are very well executed and the writing is high quality. Some areas are definitely better explored than others and the bottleneck at the ending is a little bit of a letdown after the breadth of choices you're given up to that point, which stops this from being 5 stars. Overall though, it's very well written, expansive and hot as hell.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DarknessGod

This game takes an interesting and unique concept of using a biological weaponized species that can impregnate any sentient species to create an army for conquest, and sets it loose on a planet to conquer planets is a sci-fi game worth replay.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Jim Webb

I really enjoyed this game overall, Though I'am an avid reader so these text games are like catnip to me. So what do I like about the game the writting is good,not great, it kind of ebbs an flows but is never bad, some of the scenes are very well done the college girl's campus is excellent so are the one's outside of town on the farmhouse very good.

So, what is bad in the game honesly the ship it's crap for me anyway I hated it I understand why it's there to fill in the blanks but it just never felt right I thought the aliens in there were good and their offspring very nice but the rest just felt like an letdown for me after working your way through town building your little army up going there just took that all away.

Anyway, four stars for me very deserved hope the Author writes more, maybe add in some music it can add quite an lot to certain scenes.