2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Changelog for 0.621:
v0.621 - 2023-10-29
vamp scene with guy on bed (Map1)
symbiotic scene with bondage women (Map1)
New savefile
all skills and keys, high power
Changelog for 0.620 (so it would be on the same page):
Added Vampire ending. For this she needs to be vampire and intersex. Rescue girl from prison to her hideout and have a good relation with her. She needs to vamp feed the man on bed and the hanging women. Both are on first map. Then after defeating last boss at teleporter door select option 3. (Save file added just fight last boss and select option 3)

First map rooms with npc-s have red lights.

Apartment map added, where vampire ending happens. You can see video only if calling 911 before event.

Cops will come in 2-3 minutes. When hearing them knocking on door run to the outside door in hallway.

If she catches you 3 or more times, game is over.

You can get loose if pressing A and D one by one several times.

To start event go to her bedroom.

New savefile included. Has Lv1,2,4 key and vamp/intersex ability. To see new content just go and fight last boss. At door select 3. option. Must not have symbiotic!

Reactions: JoyJoyas

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
This shitty vSync option on by default. That shitty parkour in now worse than ever since I've updated to windows 11, and I can't even go back. That combat form make everything go crazy, she will slide if you press tab while on crouch.

Last edited:

Gingaman

Oct 8, 2018
Very bad, the graphics are bad, the picture suddenly lags. The content is good, but the quality of the game should be improved, not made in the same bad way. The picture is jerky, the machine freezes, and the quality of the game is not an issue.

ไอคอนยืนยันโดยชุมชน

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It's a game with enormous potential. I don't want to insult the developer's development skills, but the technique is dated 1994, but the idea and content is very good. They need one or two more developers on the project with skills, maybe migrate the game engine to unreal engine, and fix the astronomical amount of bugs instead of adding content as a priority.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Seems that they've somehow made it so you can fast-forward feeding scenes and still get full energy. Finally.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Thank you for your service.
Could i know about change log?
I only found this, but it's... not very informative. Got it from the other site.
Game name changed to Inure
Increased performance and changed feeding event(no need to play video in normal speed to get more energy) + other gameplay changes
New scenes added
It also seems that attempts were made to improve visuals; the main "hub" area certainly looks smoother now.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Changelot for 7.1:

v.0.71 - 2024-02-05
Added feeding scenes on Vampires' Lair map

for 1 vampire enemy

bed scene where 3 vampires at once in the vampire beds room. You need all feeding skills(vampire, symbiotic, intersex) and at least 1 gas. You have to wait until they finished, then Option prompt will show.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes