2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Volipap1337

Aug 28, 2022
So how do i trigger that ?
He says when you pick «eat coom» from the bondage girl, it’s 50/50 chance to trigger dog to come in while doing it, but what I’ve seen, pick the option when the dog is nearby room to trigger it. (U can crouch and look outside the door to see if the dog is on it’s way.

gggg44

Jul 3, 2023
How can you access map 5? I can't find any trace of door or corridor that could lead there.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So I've played it 7 times now, and have no idea what to do and without a tutorial... I have no idea how to improve. Questions:

1. How do you kill a dog?

2. How do I make those wall peckers work? Nothing happens after reaching erection stage.

3. How do I level up?

4. How do I avoid starving?

5. How can I see better in dark areas?

6. Is there spells, guns, or some other ranged weapon?

7. Game mentions pregnancy. Any benefit to keeping a child alive and not let it just die?

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
So I've played it 7 times now, and have no idea what to do and without a tutorial... I have no idea how to improve. Questions:

1. How do you kill a dog?

2. How do I make those wall peckers work? Nothing happens after reaching erection stage.

3. How do I level up?

4. How do I avoid starving?

5. How can I see better in dark areas?

6. Is there spells, guns, or some other ranged weapon?

7. Game mentions pregnancy. Any benefit to keeping a child alive and not let it just die?
1. if you have enough power you can just punc the dog but dats just wasting time in my opinion

2.you click e on them and then the video play you can speed it up wit spacebar

3. you get power if you have sex with the monster when they have a boner just crawl on all four and let him get behind you but only have first with the spider because the dog kills you after

4.starving if you have sex you dont get starved

5.press f you getr night vision for a period of time but you can just spam it

6. no

7. i have 1 ability where i cant get pregnant but i dont see the benefit to have a child if im honest

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks. I'll give it another go knowing that and try to see if I get farther.

EDIT: What spider? I found a 4 legged spider-like creature, that had sex with me and then died afterwards. It put my head it a vore pose, fucked, then I died.

=====

Nope. I'm not getting this.

F does work and space bar speeds up, but sometimes the pecker wall never shows a 1/2/3 prompt. I got pregnant, gave birth, and went from full food to 0 food and taking health damage. Got to a wall pecker, did oral, completed animation, still starving and died.

Still not sure how to get power or what I'm supposed to be doing. It would be great if I could get some more help.

=====

EDIT2: Don't bother, I've given up on it. Game is buggy AF. I did a feed of anal, oral and vaginal, after giving birth and energy wouldn't increase and starved. Many of the wall peckers get to full erection and then nothing. Can apparently layer multiple feeds if you hammer E. Hitting space seems to screw up the feed animation or something. Can't fight enemies and every "sexual" encounter ends in death. I've wandered around for 20 minutes and couldn't figure out how to progress.

There is elements in this game I like, especially the wandering, stealth elements, and trying to get ahead, but I have no idea how to progress and I'm frankly tired of trying.

Last edited:

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks. I'll give it another go knowing that and try to see if I get farther.

EDIT: What spider? I found a 4 legged spider-like creature, that had sex with me and then died afterwards. It put my head it a vore pose, fucked, then I died.

=====

Nope. I'm not getting this.

F does work and space bar speeds up, but sometimes the pecker wall never shows a 1/2/3 prompt. I got pregnant, gave birth, and went from full food to 0 food and taking health damage. Got to a wall pecker, did oral, completed animation, still starving and died.

Still not sure how to get power or what I'm supposed to be doing. It would be great if I could get some more help.

=====

EDIT2: Don't bother, I've given up on it. Game is buggy AF. I did a feed of anal, oral and vaginal, after giving birth and energy wouldn't increase and starved. Many of the wall peckers get to full erection and then nothing. Can apparently layer multiple feeds if you hammer E. Hitting space seems to screw up the feed animation or something. Can't fight enemies and every "sexual" encounter ends in death. I've wandered around for 20 minutes and couldn't figure out how to progress.

There is elements in this game I like, especially the wandering, stealth elements, and trying to get ahead, but I have no idea how to progress and I'm frankly tired of trying.
yeah game is buggy as hell but i did play i think 2 3 hours and then i got the gist of the game dat the spider killed you i dont know why she did it but someon did say she kills you if you have sex with her when she deosnt have an erection you can see it if she has one or not you can sneak behinder her if you dont get to close she will not spot you

dat you starved was wat i think is if you get a baby you get pretty fucked because birthing deos get alot of food from you so if you are not even full i wouldnt get pregnant you can prevent pregnentsy if you just get the gas ability then you cant get pregnend and gas enemys and have a new sex scene with them the the game will get pretty easy because you can do just spray every enemy and have sex with it it takes a littel bit but just force thank the hits

and the spacebar click 2 times only and wait if it gets slower again you can click 2 times again dont spam it otherwise it gets pretty buggy

btw i dont know if the spider got a new animation where you see dat she killed you when not then is porobably because when you starve and have sex you will still get dmg so it can happen dat you die

and ps if you speed to much the animation dats why i say only 2 time and let the finishing shot finish it in normal speed because you willl not feed and starved dk why if you speed it up to much it deosnt register dat you feeded yourself

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
yeah game is buggy as hell but i did play i think 2 3 hours and then i got the gist of the game dat the spider killed you i dont know why she did it but someon did say she kills you if you have sex with her when she deosnt have an erection you can see it if she has one or not you can sneak behinder her if you dont get to close she will not spot you

dat you starved was wat i think is if you get a baby you get pretty fucked because birthing deos get alot of food from you so if you are not even full i wouldnt get pregnant you can prevent pregnentsy if you just get the gas ability then you cant get pregnend and gas enemys and have a new sex scene with them the the game will get pretty easy because you can do just spray every enemy and have sex with it it takes a littel bit but just force thank the hits

and the spacebar click 2 times only and wait if it gets slower again you can click 2 times again dont spam it otherwise it gets pretty buggy

btw i dont know if the spider got a new animation where you see dat she killed you when not then is porobably because when you starve and have sex you will still get dmg so it can happen dat you die

and ps if you speed to much the animation dats why i say only 2 time and let the finishing shot finish it in normal speed because you willl not feed and starved dk why if you speed it up to much it deosnt register dat you feeded yourself
Actually spider can detect you, even if you are below them and out of their viewport. Had a spider follow me around for 10 minutes doing that.

Gas ability is quite a bit farther into the game. You don't have it as an option when you start out.

Yeah the speed up ability is pretty janky.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Changelog for v.620:

Added Vampire ending. For this she needs to be vampire and intersex. Rescue girl from prison to her hideout and have a good relation with her. She needs to vamp feed the man on bed and the hanging women. Both are on first map. Then after defeating last boss at teleporter door select option 3. (Save file added just fight last boss and select option 3)

First map rooms with npc-s have red lights.

Apartment map added, where vampire ending happens. You can see video only if calling 911 before event.

Cops will come in 2-3 minutes. When hearing them knocking on door run to the outside door in hallway.

If she catches you 3 or more times, game is over.

You can get loose if pressing A and D one by one several times.

To start event go to her bedroom.

New savefile included. Has Lv1,2,4 key and vamp/intersex ability. To see new content just go and fight last boss. At door select 3. option. Must not have symbiotic!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So, changelog yet again mentions some teleport that I can access after "final boss". I assumed that "final boss" is the big horned demon from Level 4 map, but I run into problem that, after defeating him, there's only one interactable door, which you can open, only to stuck in inescapable cave with nothing to do and no way to ascend (I tried, you have nowhere to jump past certain point; or at least I didn't see where to jump next). And if teleport is somewhere else... then how I'm supposed to leave the boss area if the entrance to the tunnel is permanently sealed once you start the fight?

I didn't change anything in a save provided by dev other than amount of HP and energy, so I don't know what I did wrong.Did anyone manage to trigger any ending?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes