2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
v7.1 version is much bugged.... problem when we are in H video, B bind doesn't works to quit the video.... probably when a monster found us when we are in the video....

- I was below crouching, below the ground to move, and a Clacker (dinosaur species crossed with a dog) was passing above, and it detected me and activated the H animation....

Last edited:
Reactions: ionsandman

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Seems that there's new version available.
v0.711 - 2024-03-02
added scene "Suck contest" on Map4 Vampires Lair. The scene plays after you did at least 2 Feeding events. They lay on bed in the main big hall where feeding event happened.

Symbiotic ending now unlocks ending videos in video Gallery

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
v7.1 version is much bugged.... problem when we are in H video, B bind doesn't works to quit the video.... probably when a monster found us when we are in the video....

- I was below crouching, below the ground to move, and a Clacker (dinosaur species crossed with a dog) was passing above, and it detected me and activated the H animation....
That has always been the case since the first version ever. Not a 7.1 issue.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Here you guys go. This is a cheat table for health. Either this works or it doesn't, I had to learn pointer scanning because the dev thought it'd be funny for the health value address to change every time you open the game, so yeah. I *could* do power, but I just don't feel like it atm and energy can fuck right off. It was hard enough to do that shit once.

Also there's like over 100000 addresses that could be assigned to health, this pointer list has like 10, so if it doesn't work open or close your game a couple times til it does work. If people care enough, I'll add power and energy.

Reactions: kertenkulaxxx

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So what doors can you use the keys on? I'm at power level 101 and have both keys, but I can't interact with any doors.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So what doors can you use the keys on? I'm at power level 101 and have both keys, but I can't interact with any doors.
There are four "locked" doors.
  • One is at the end of corridor with spider monsters' layer (not even gonna bother with remembering how they're called), it used to be weirdly white, as if lucking textures, but I think it was fixed. It's level 1 door.
  • One is at the end of another long corridor, I think there's a second spider lair right in the middle. A massive grey door, you wouldn't mistake it. It's level 3 door, though.
  • Another massive grey door along the same corridor. It's level 2 door.
  • There's a huge empty room with doors, one of them has a horse body on the wall. Besides unique scenes, it also serves as the level 4 door.
Plus, I think at least level 1 key lets you open some side rooms, though few of them have anything important in them, many are empty.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
There are four "locked" doors.
  • One is at the end of corridor with spider monsters' layer (not even gonna bother with remembering how they're called), it used to be weirdly white, as if lucking textures, but I think it was fixed. It's level 1 door.
  • One is at the end of another long corridor, I think there's a second spider lair right in the middle. A massive grey door, you wouldn't mistake it. It's level 3 door, though.
  • Another massive grey door along the same corridor. It's level 2 door.
  • There's a huge empty room with doors, one of them has a horse body on the wall. Besides unique scenes, it also serves as the level 4 door.
Plus, I think at least level 1 key lets you open some side rooms, though few of them have anything important in them, many are empty.
Cool thx

Edit: What's the button to open the doors then? I have the two keys, which I assume are the symbols at the bottom of the screen when you inspect your character, yet I can't open them.

Edit 2: Nvm found out how to get past door 1. The Vampires are a pain tho because they never lose aggro.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Feeding terminals also serve as door locks. If you have the keys, you'd get the prompt to open the door instead of feeding.

As for vampires, two in the hall with pillory stocks can be avoided (the wall hides you from them), two more are perpetually in their rooms and can be just ignored. So only one in the corridor is dangerous, but it's possible to kill her. Her pathfinding also sometimes glitches.

By the way. If you have regeneration pover (should be in the location behind level 3 door), it's possible to survive being defeated by vampires. Just don't let them beat you up again, as they would then lock you in pillory stocks, and you would stay there till the end of time (or just for very long, I dunno whether they ever free you, I was just restarting). Also, the bed here serves as saving point.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Also there's a bug which prevents you from standing up. It happens after having the h scene with the tunnel creature behind the level 2 door.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes