Introduction made by a simple (yet not simp) Common Guy (yet uncommon one)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She lied so many times my dude... I'm surprised that you are still following her. What a good boy!
Should I spoil you the truth then? Or you wish to find it yourself?
I have already played all 3 chapters and therefore seen all of the Ilias content there is to see. I am a devoted chair/ footstool follower of Best Goddess. Also Ilias doesn't lie, but the Monster Lord is a literal snek who spews nothing but deceit to the minds of young heroes like poor Luka.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I have already played all 3 chapters and therefore seen all of the Ilias content there is to see. I am a devoted chair/ footstool follower of Best Goddess. Also Ilias doesn't lie, but the Monster Lord is a literal snek who spews nothing but deceit to the minds of young heroes like poor Luka.
All three parts? Objection! Surrendering to Ilias means that you have played at least two parts and betrayed Alice in the end, killing her. But if you played all three... You also betrayed Ilias and killed her in the end, aren't you? What a bad chair/footstool follower.

Not that I'm better. After all, the worst people are those, who unlocked all entries in the monsterpedia (including all (both from normal and hard mode) attacks of the monsters) and... got all achievements...

*sigh*

Evaluations...

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All three parts? Objection! Surrendering to Ilias means that you have played at least two parts and betrayed Alice in the end, killing her. But if you played all three... You also betrayed Ilias and killed her in the end, aren't you? What a bad chair/footstool follower.

Not that I'm better. After all, the worst people are those, who unlocked all entries in the monsterpedia (including all (both from normal and hard mode) attacks of the monsters) and... got all achievements...

*sigh*

Evaluations...
Idk what you are talking about, I've always been surrendered to Ilias. I wouldn't call it betraying Alice as I've always been loyal to my goddess.

I'm sure Ilias would agree with them being the worst of the degenerates.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Idk what you are talking about, I've always been surrendered to Ilias. I wouldn't call it betraying Alice as I've always been loyal to my goddess.

I'm sure Ilias would agree with them being the worst of the degenerates.
You are funny. Did you know why Remina was destroyed? Did you know why Heinrich rebelled? Did you know why Luka is unbaptized? Baka... for real...

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You are funny. Did you know why Remina was destroyed? Did you know why Heinrich rebelled? Did you know why Luka is unbaptized? Baka... for real...
Don't be a baka yourself, of course I do:

1. Because the Monster Lord commanded her army to destroy it because she hates humans.

2. Heinrich never rebelled. After defeating Alice the 8th, he was taken up into heaven to spend the rest of eternity with Best Goddess.

3. Luka is an unbaptized fake hero because he stood up Ilias in favor of that dirty snek.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Don't be a baka yourself, of course I do:

1. Because the Monster Lord commanded her army to destroy it because she hates humans.

2. Heinrich never rebelled. After defeating Alice the 8th, he was taken up into heaven to spend the rest of eternity with Best Goddess.

3. Luka is an unbaptized fake hero because he stood up Ilias in favor of that dirty snek.
DUDE!!! Your delusions are stronger than combined powers of Ilias and Dark Alice.

Do you know why Promestein created chimeras? Ah, you probably don't know about that...
Nor did you find angel's feather on the Remina's ruins.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
DUDE!!! Your delusions are stronger than combined powers of Ilias and Dark Alice.

Do you know why Promestein created chimeras? Ah, you probably don't know about that...
Nor did you find angel's feather on the Remina's ruins.
Silly commoner, all creatures are created by Best Goddess. And you said something about a feather in Remina, perhaps it came from a harpy?

And what you call "Delusion" I call devotion.

FB_IMG_1677338051550.jpg

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Silly commoner, all creatures are created by Best Goddess
Silly hero, Ilias can create only angels. Otherwise, there would be no need to force Promestein into creating chimeras.

And you said something about a feather in Remina, perhaps it came from a harpy?
Silly hero (x2), can't differ angel's from harpy's feather. If I remember correctly, they are shiny unlike harpy's.

And what you call "Delusion" I call devotion.
Delusional devotion, heh. Silly hero (x3). You should remember what she will do, if you ignore her first call. That's how she really values you.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Silly hero, Ilias can create only angels. Otherwise, there would be no need to force Promestein into creating chimeras.

Silly hero (x2), can't differ angel's from harpy's feather. If I remember correctly, they are shiny unlike harpy's.

Delusional devotion, heh. Silly hero (x3). You should remember what she will do, if you ignore her first call. That's how she really values you.
1. IDK what you're talking about, Ilias created the whole universe all by herself.

2. Best Goddess would never set one beautiful foot anywhere on Hellgondo, let alone that place. If anything that feather was a fake made by the Monster Lord to sew doubt in Ilias.

3. Well I wouldn't know because I would never ignore a call from Ilias <3

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
1. IDK what you're talking about, Ilias created the whole universe all by herself.
Oh really? Why she can't simply change the world into how she wants then, if you claim that she created the world? Why she even need you? A mere human? A bug...

2. Best Goddess would never set one beautiful foot anywhere on Hellgondo, let alone that place. If anything that feather was a fake made by the Monster Lord to sew doubt in Ilias.
Oh really(x2)? Do you know where Heinrich is sealed? In Hellgondo my dude. And who does have power for it other than Ilias herself? MMM???

3. Well I wouldn't know because I would never ignore a call from Ilias <3
Oh really(x3)? Good for you then, because she would simply kill you. That's how she values you...

• Haha
Sep 22, 2021
Greetings fellow pervs, I am a Common Guy, the perv you never wanted and forever will hate.

I will destroy your comfort horny zone by facts and logic

So be ready to get negative yet beneficial experience, just like when life gives you a lesson you don't want nor expect :unsure:

Sometimes I can be nice...
By facts and logic you mean crackhead personal theories and opinions.