Introduction made by a simple (yet not simp) Common Guy (yet uncommon one)

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Well at any rate good luck on your conquest, and welcome aboard. Also improvise on changing things around you to get out of the loop, something might happen if you at least, rearrange furniture in your room, it actually works. Cyu around;)

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Been playing Seeds of chaos which surprisingly is pretty good, but besides nsfw games... Been replaying some good old games, finished fallout 1, now on fallout 2. I'v missed some good games honestly. They aren't coming up lately...
Oh, fellow RPG and VN enjoyer. Perhaps you will enjoy Raging Loop and Black Souls as well. Though can't recommend Elona+, the grinding simulator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well this thread will be interesting. You will destroy our comfort zone with facts and logic... Someone sounds like Mandark lol.

On another note, have you played Monster Girl Quest - Paradox yet?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Well this thread will be interesting. You will destroy our comfort zone with facts and logic... Someone sounds like Mandark lol.
Yet I'm not interested in ruling the world. Boring and ungrateful activity...

On another note, have you played Monster Girl Quest - Paradox yet?
Yes, long time ago. At least the first part and second one to some extent. I remember getting to the Dark Alice and dropping the game. Why do you asking?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yet I'm not interested in ruling the world. Boring and ungrateful activity...

Yes, long time ago. At least the first part and second one to some extent. I remember getting to the Dark Alice and dropping the game. Why do you asking?
I have my doubts on that. I could see you of all people desiring world domination.

I was curious because I thought you mentioned playing it before and I just started playing it.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I have my doubts on that. I could see you of all people desiring world domination.
I have wanted before, but what is the point? To every day to hide my terrifying superiority over others, lie a lot, put puppets in the form of presidents and his team (deputies / congress), come up with plans to artificially slow down the development of civilization, create a mass of bright factors that attract attention so that attention is not enough for more important things, etc.

Sounds like a pain in the ass to me, especially since the point is in making illusions of change. But the world is one big cycle...

I was curious because I thought you mentioned playing it before and I just started playing it.
I see. And I remember you choosing Ilias over Alice (Though I did the same at the very first time...).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have wanted before, but what is the point? To every day to hide my terrifying superiority over others, lie a lot, put puppets in the form of presidents and his team (deputies / congress), come up with plans to artificially slow down the development of civilization, create a mass of bright factors that attract attention so that attention is not enough for more important things, etc.

Sounds like a pain in the ass to me, especially since the point is in making illusions of change. But the world is one big cycle...

I see. And I remember you choosing Ilias over Alice (Though I did the same at the very first time...).
I did choose Best Goddess over that boring snek and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, in order to understand the story better, you must choose that boring snek next time.
Also, I'd doubt the value of a needy princess (Ilias) over a childish queen (Alice).
I know... I just dread having to play through the game without Ilias on my side. What's worse is if she ends up siding with another hero, basically turning the game into an NTR playthrough for Ilias devotees.

Childish Snek is strictly in the "Friend-Zone" for me.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I know... I just dread having to play through the game without Ilias on my side. What's worse is if she ends up siding with another hero, basically turning the game into an NTR playthrough for Ilias devotees.

Childish Snek is strictly in the "Friend-Zone" for me.
You care too much about that boring two kids. Just pick your lovely succubus Alma Elma. She will never betray you~
Yet, she is like a cat...

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You care too much about that boring two kids. Just pick your lovely succubus Alma Elma. She will never betray you~
Yet, she is like a cat...
What two kids? I do like Alma Elma but I thought you would be the last person to suggest being the mate of fate to a succubus. How is she like a cat and why would you say she would never betray her food?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
What two kids?
Sealed Ilias and Alice.

I do like Alma Elma but I thought you would be the last person to suggest being the mate of fate to a succubus.
She can control her drain power I believe, unlike lowly succubi.

How is she like a cat and why would you say she would never betray her food?
You will be able to recruit her obviously, like many other characters, but I will not tell you everything.

Also, you can recruit her only if you picked Alice at the beginning of the game, as far as I know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sealed Ilias and Alice.

She can control her drain power I believe, unlike lowly succubi.

You will be able to recruit her obviously, like many other characters, but I will not tell you everything.

Also, you can recruit her only if you picked Alice at the beginning of the game, as far as I know.
Idk about that. Best Goddess predates the universe.

That makes being Alma Elma's mate of fate a much longer marriage.

Of course, not being able to recruit Best Succubus is one of the few drawbacks of choosing Ilias.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Idk about that. Best Goddess predates the universe.

That makes being Alma Elma's mate of fate a much longer marriage.

Of course, not being able to recruit Best Succubus is one of the few drawbacks of choosing Ilias.
Are you hearing about the Great Seal of the Six Ancestors for the first time? I hope you have paid at least a little bit of attention to the story and lore of MGQ...

• Haha

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are you hearing about the Great Seal of the Six Ancestors for the first time? I hope you have paid at least a little bit of attention to the story and lore of MGQ...
"Great seal of the 6 ancestors"? That sounds like a lie from the serpent's tongue of the Monster Lord. :unsure: