3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well... the text field to change the family members' reference for the MC doesn't work

Hi sister - Hello roomate

Aristotl

Jun 23, 2020
Well... the text field to change the family members' reference for the MC doesn't work

Hi sister - Hello roomate
Hello! You can switch the text field of address by typing "enter" or "ctrl," then click confirm. If you still can't change the form of address, please let me know.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
This seems promising. I hope he doesn't go heavy on mind control through drugs. I'll wait for more updates.

Reactions: Aristotl

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IntimateBondDesireDrug-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlackGoatTeam

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
IntimateBondDesireDrug-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for your help

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Please dev, don't get far into the game and have hundreds of people like it, but 2 or 3 trolls make you have "mental health problems" and give up the game.

Many such cases :eek:

Reactions: BlackGoatTeam

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I thought dying of a father was always the interlude to incest stories in this genre...
Yup! It's DEV in every incest story just making sure that MC don't get NTR'd by his own father. Check every incest story in which son is MC and his Mom is also LI than Dad will be dead in many cases.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Dunno how others feel but IMO the UI is meh, there needs to be a proper menu, a quick navigation screen would be nice, a quick access notation of quests and frankly, needs someone to help with the script, because there's bits that are worded in an odd manner.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
man i read stuff like that:

Systems Yet to Be Implemented
1. Experiment Gameplay
2. Development of Potions
3. Collection or Resource Gathering Gameplay
4. Gameplay for Upgrading Each Attribute
5. Enhanced Version of Part-Time Job Gameplay

And my desire to even download this game evaporates like a drop of water inside a volcano.
if i want to play a minigame collection i go and play mario party

BlackGoatTeam

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
man i read stuff like that:

Systems Yet to Be Implemented
1. Experiment Gameplay
2. Development of Potions
3. Collection or Resource Gathering Gameplay
4. Gameplay for Upgrading Each Attribute
5. Enhanced Version of Part-Time Job Gameplay

And my desire to even download this game evaporates like a drop of water inside a volcano.
if i want to play a minigame collection i go and play mario party
This is a sandbox game. To prevent the game from following a strict linear path, players have the freedom to choose which character they want to pursue, each with their own unique set of tasks. The methods can vary, from taking the characters to the arcade, working to earn money to buy gifts for them, or crafting new items using in-game resources . But because there isn't much content, the game may not be able to fully showcase these features at the moment. I actually intended to use these elements to add more fun to the game, but it seems that things haven't gone as planned so far

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
This is a sandbox game. To prevent the game from following a strict linear path, players have the freedom to choose which character they want to pursue, each with their own unique set of tasks. The methods can vary, from taking the characters to the arcade, working to earn money to buy gifts for them, or crafting new items using in-game resources . But because there isn't much content, the game may not be able to fully showcase these features at the moment. I actually intended to use these elements to add more fun to the game, but it seems that things haven't gone as planned so far
Sandbox sucks as is, put patting it out with needless grind and shitty mini games? well good luck with your game.
i'm out
ezgif-3-c68df83c76.gif

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
The answer is indicated in the diary, the day the R&D project was established. But if you don’t pay attention, please enter repeatedly, it will automatically prompt after 4 errors
How do I get a flash drive?
I already have 210 money
where are mall ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes