• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
We will take into account player's feedback to determine whether the drugs will have permanent effects in the official storyline.
Well I for one very much hope for permanent effects if you go down the control rather than cure path, we can never have to many mind control games as far as I am concerned. :love:

Add to that how cute the girls, especially the mom and sister, are and together with hopefully permanent mind control I have high hopes for this game.

Aug 27, 2021
Well I for one very much hope for permanent effects if you go down the control rather than cure path, we can never have to many mind control games as far as I am concerned. :love:

Add to that how cute the girls, especially the mom and sister, are and together with hopefully permanent mind control I have high hopes for this game.
If it will take permanent effect - which I don't mind - let's make that to be permanent we need to dose it for some time for that, that would be cool.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
So.... this is Lab Rats 1 with knock-off Summertime Saga character edits?
Welcome to the internet, if you thinks lab rats is the first mind control story or even the first mind control by drugs story you must be new here. Mind control drugs where hardly a new idea when the lab rats guy did it so don't try to pretend that this dev is stealing their original idea. :rolleyes:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
As a fan of summertime saga, I have been inspired to develop this game. Although there are some similarities to summertime saga in its current state, you will find many distinct elements once the official version is released. In the upcoming updates, I will gradually showcase these unique aspects. I hope to create something as perfect as summertime saga.
As long as you lay off the "Tech Updates" this could be a fun game. Best of luck to you.

Aristotl

Jun 23, 2020

In the initial conception, we hoped that the use of drugs would serve only to create some unusual scenarios to help the protagonist establish and maintain interpersonal relationships. After the drug's effects wore off, the female character would rely on the memories of those events to determine her relationship with the protagonist. So emotions would arise more genuinely, rather than being imposed by drugs. However, your suggestion is highly valued, and we will take it into serious consideration. Perhaps, in the future, there will be two different storylines?

Aug 27, 2021
In the initial conception, we hoped that the use of drugs would serve only to create some unusual scenarios to help the protagonist establish and maintain interpersonal relationships. After the drug's effects wore off, the female character would rely on the memories of those events to determine her relationship with the protagonist. So emotions would arise more genuinely, rather than being imposed by drugs. However, your suggestion is highly valued, and we will take it into serious consideration. Perhaps, in the future, there will be two different storylines?
Hmm, that also sounds promising

Reactions: Emelie
Oct 15, 2017
Also can't edit second relationship field at all. Better indicators of what to do next would also be good to consider. Otherwise, art is looking good and I'm interested to see where this game goes.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Oddly I can't change the second editable name field. anyone else have that problem?
same here, Armorer;
bugged demos everywhere, mate.

hey, BaasB — two things:
1. I've compiled a non-official OSX build for Mac Users;
and is already available.
download size is 189MB.

Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 4.36.41 PM.png

2. thanks for the share, bud.

cheers, all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I prefer a romantic route to addicting them to an experimental drug.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes