minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As Kpyna puts it, if Nyx allows the player to get into burning world, scorched earth or lonely limbo scenarios,
Most people know me as an ardent admirer of this faction and I stand by it too!
does that mean Nyx will write a redemption arc for the MC to get back into everyone's good graces or are we doomed to wander the Earth (Madison Springs) like Cain from the bible with only a hetero-curious Brooke as a distant hope?
Then I say a categorical HELL NOT

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
HAIRDRESSER VIXENS, PERVY GEOGRAPHY TEACHERS AND BIKER ASSHOLES

Sounds like a B movie I would enjoy. That's a great love triangle.

I don't know if any of you guys have mentioned it already, but Erynn seems to have a pattern (Nyx's conscious or unconscious writing choices) to get into situations where potentially another guy gets to watch her doing things naked/half-naked with another guy. The negative version of that is of course the sex tape blackmail narrative thread with Zane and Ethan. The positive version of it is the modeling consensual photo shoot with the MC.

Were it not for the trauma from the sex tape blackmail, I would have thought this would hint at Erynn liking people to watch her and her partner have sex.

She also burns daggers into you and Mama Brooke at work. So even though Gabi tells the MC not to fall in love with her, she may be falling herself or is at least quite possessive.

As Kpyna puts it, if Nyx allows the player to get into burning world, scorched earth or lonely limbo scenarios, does that mean Nyx will write a redemption arc for the MC to get back into everyone's good graces or are we doomed to wander the Earth (Madison Springs) like Cain from the bible with only a hetero-curious Brooke as a distant hope?

(Well, there's still Gina and Sha'Carri. We haven't screwed that up yet. And revenge fucked Natasha to get back at Zach.)
Thats what I want to do revenge fuck Natasha, Zach needs consequences for his actions. He has been a dick since the get go. He needs a reality check. have all the girls kiss MC and ignore him then have his sister come and kiss him and tell him in front of her brother that she had great night with him. He needs to be destroyed. He who betrays friends walks alone.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know if any of you guys have mentioned it already, but Erynn seems to have a pattern (Nyx's conscious or unconscious writing choices) to get into situations where potentially another guy gets to watch her doing things naked/half-naked with another guy. The negative version of that is of course the sex tape blackmail narrative thread with Zane and Ethan. The positive version of it is the modeling consensual photo shoot with the MC.
Rather, it's writing in the style of "she's a hostage of the situation", but this is definitely not her type or kind of kink, otherwise she wouldn't be so concerned and downed about the video that Ethan has. Even if her concerns are not only about the video itself, but about teacher career and the things Ethan forces her to do or the alternative he offered to her to escape from this situation. And in photoshoot she is more like excited and feels more relaxed and happy that she is doing it with MC and not a random dude. She definitely got a mental trauma after first time with Zane and the followed consequences and she can't get rid of it even with MC for a while.

As Kpyna puts it, if Nyx allows the player to get into burning world, scorched earth or lonely limbo scenarios, does that mean Nyx will write a redemption arc for the MC to get back into everyone's good graces or are we doomed to wander the Earth like Cain from the bible?
If I'm not wrong we never got a chance to recover from "_End" or "_Friends" states with girls (ASP have a special variable and conditions). So, if it dragged through so much episodes already, then it sounds and feels to me like grounds for "bad" ending(s) or kind of it. Any fixable conflicts and misunderstandings are settled in 1-2 episodes max as we already seen. Telling Layla about Lexi at the pizzeria, rejecting Layla in the camp, declining to help Erynn with her blackmail problem, peeking with Zach on Elena & Sienna in showers, even breaking Layla's heart by picking Elena over her. It's all can be forgiven and MC can explain things in one or another way. But literal betrayals or acting as a jerk seems like a fatal fuck ups with no escape. Not helping Erynn with Ethan when he beats her, fooling with 2 sisters while not telling them, fooling with the person who hated by half of school (Tori) in front of the girl you kinda like (Val). Difference is noticeable and predictable in most of the cases.

Some games doesn't allows you to fail at all, forcing you to choice LI and sticking you to it (LoF). Some allows you to fuck up MCs life (mostly intimate), but most of characters are still friendly to you (BADIK), so you can't get rid of girls and force them to stop talking or be friends with MC. And Intertwined is kinda bigger in this, girls can stop interact with MC and act not friendly towards him. So it makes a much more noticeable difference.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Rather, it's writing in the style of "she's a hostage of the situation", but this is definitely not her type or kind of kink, otherwise she wouldn't be so concerned and downed about the video that Ethan has. Even if her concerns are not only about the video itself, but about teacher career and the things Ethan forces her to do or the alternative he offered to her to escape from this situation. And in photoshoot she is more like excited and feels more relaxed and happy that she is doing it with MC and not a random dude. She definitely got a mental trauma after first time with Zane and the followed consequences and she can't get rid of it even with MC for a while.
Good points and good way of describing "hostage of the situation".

If I'm not wrong we never got a chance to recover from "_End" or "_Friends" states with girls (ASP have a special variable and conditions). So, if it dragged through so much episodes already, then it sounds and feels to me like grounds for "bad" ending(s) or kind of it.
If that's the case, wow, aside from Brooke, Gina, Sha'Carri, if this is bad ending/s for the MC, a player who chooses this will be stuck in a drama-less, mind numbing limbo of a lot of missed content and being shunned by most of the major ladies for all the game's updates. You might as well quit playing if you end up in this state.

Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Were it not for the trauma from the sex tape blackmail, I would have thought this would hint at Erynn liking people to watch her and her partner have sex.
You don't get into modeling without at least being ok with being on the spotlight and desired.

Things went waaay further than she wanted, but she still enjoys being "admired", specially by the MC.

She also burns daggers into you and Mama Brooke at work. So even though Gabi tells the MC not to fall in love with her, she may be falling herself or is at least quite possessive.
Yeah, she also asks who we are with at the club... she wants to keep it casual but is failing.

As Kpyna puts it, if Nyx allows the player to get into burning world, scorched earth or lonely limbo scenarios, does that mean Nyx will write a redemption arc for the MC to get back into everyone's good graces or are we doomed to wander the Earth (Madison Springs) like Cain from the bible with only a hetero-curious Brooke as a distant hope?

(Well, there's still Gina and Sha'Carri. We haven't screwed that up yet. And revenge fucked Natasha to get back at Zach.)
Some bridges were definitely burned for good... Erynn, Alexis... Layla i think was more willing to listen to an explanation.
Valeria is just being "team Layla", if Layla softens up, not in a get back together but in a "allowed to hang out with us" i don't think bridges were badly burned here.
Elena and Alexis influence on Layla might make this difficult though.

But yeah tough situation(self created).
Most people know me as an ardent admirer of this faction and I stand by it too!

Then I say a categorical HELL NOT
My favorite style is more manwhore than deliberately bad guy... as Kpyna said you end up without much to do in the full asshole route.
The fun is in trying to have the highest body count possible and still keep every girl believing she's "the one".
Of course it's bound to blow up, but i keep trying to stretch things up as much as possible.

Thats what I want to do revenge fuck Natasha, Zach needs consequences for his actions. He has been a dick since the get go. He needs a reality check. have all the girls kiss MC and ignore him then have his sister come and kiss him and tell him in front of her brother that she had great night with him. He needs to be destroyed. He who betrays friends walks alone.
Yup, i also want to at least make out with Val right in front of him, in the school hall or something.
Sending pictures of her half naked in my bedroom would be even better, but she might not be too happy about that lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You don't get into modeling without at least being ok with being on the spotlight and desired.

Things went waaay further than she wanted, but she still enjoys being "admired".
That's Erynn's thing yes. Good point. If Erynn and the MC get into a relationship, will this enjoyment of being admired cause tensions because the MC is a jealous fuck even when he has no right to be. hahaha.

Yeah, she also asks who we are with at the club... she wants to keep it casual but is failing.
Gabi also gives you and Val a look when you're in the pool. (As auntie Gabi when you haven't screwed Gabi, as jealous Gabi when you've screwed her)

Some bridges were definitely burned for good... Erynn, Alexis... Layla i think was more willing to listen to an explanation.
Valeria is just being "team Layla", if Layla softens up, not in a get back together but in "allowed to hang out with us" i don't think bridges were badly burned here.
Elena and Alexis influence on Layla might make this difficult though.

But yeah tough situation(self created).
Yes. When Layla and Alexis confront you (mostly Alexis), Layla looked disappointed and devastated but not furious.

My favorite style is more manwhore than deliberately bad guy... as @Kpyna said you end up without much to do in the full asshole route.
The fun is in trying to have the highest body count possible and still keep every girl believing she's "the one", of course it's bound to blow up, but i keep trying to stretch things up as much as possible.
The Casanova route? If there are gentleman thieves, I would call this the gentleman manwhore route, and not the outright douchebag love em and leave em manwhore route.

Yup, i also want to at least make out with Val right in front of him, in the school hall or something.
Sending pictures of her half naked in my bedroom would be even better, but she might not be too happy about that lol.
Since Zach tends to ignore Val while she's talking, I can see Zach blathering on in school with Val about something stupid. Val and the MC just end up making out right in front of him as Zach bursts into flames.

We spied on Natasha and Coach Mike screwing, so hopefully that leads to somewhere with Natasha as a revenge path.

If Natasha didn't go with her family on the ski trip, hopefully we can run into her after the game at Dylan's bar or at the beach the next day.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
My favorite style is more manwhore than deliberately bad guy... as Kpyna said you end up without much to do in the full asshole route.
The fun is in trying to have the highest body count possible and still keep every girl believing she's "the one".
Of course it's bound to blow up, but i keep trying to stretch things up as much as possible.
The game allows us to play the game the way you want to play it. Some approach it constructively and others destructively. The selection of LIs is large and so are their different characters. There is something for everyone.

But the main thing is that you have FUN and feel entertained.

Even if I don't expect a "happy ending", I still hope that at some point in one of my countless routes a "cat fight" will break out between two girls. At least approaches are already there.

But as the saying goes: HOPE DIES LAST!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's Erynn's thing yes. Good point. If Erynn and the MC get into a relationship, will this enjoyment of being admired cause tensions because the MC is a jealous fuck even when he has no right to be. hahaha.
We can't say right now, some girls enjoy a jealous BF others don't...
She might see your jealousy as "only i'm allowed to look" and might appreciate this.

Gabi also gives you and Val a look when you're in the pool. (As auntie Gabi when you haven't screwed Gabi, as jealous Gabi when you've screwed her)
Yes. When Layla and Alexis confront you (mostly Alexis), Layla looked disappointed and devastated but not furious.
Agree on both.

The Casanova route? If there are gentleman thieves, I would call this the gentleman manwhore route, and not the outright douchebag love em and leave em manwhore route.
More or less lol, let's see how long we can keep the good times going.

Since Zach tends to ignore Val while she's talking, I can see Zach blathering on in school with Val about something stupid. Val and the MC just end up making out right in front of him as Zach bursts into flames.

We spied on Natasha and Coach Mike screwing, so hopefully that leads to somewhere with Natasha as a revenge path.

If Natasha didn't go with her family on the ski trip, hopefully we can run into her after the game at Dylan's bar or at the beach the next day.
Val typically isn't into the whole being manhandled, but grabbing her while she's talking to Zach, kissing her, slapping her ass and delivering a "see you later babe" would be so good... if she's pissed i'll apologize later lol.

And Natasha needs to be recorded, this one 100% gets off on that, so win-win (except for ginger douche).

Even if I don't expect a "happy ending", I still hope that at some point in one of my countless routes a "cat fight" will break out between two girls. At least approaches are already there.

I hope so too, if it's family or long time friends dishing out on each other, EVEN BETTER!!!
Bring me the fireworks!!!!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
elena and layla fighting over mc: i had sex with him 1st. so what? i kissed him 1st and he saw my naked tits 1st.

mc just sits quietly in corner and smiles.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The game is so good that I constantly curse the developer every time I wake up because there is no update.

Sorry :cautious:
This game also needs time to be developed. Nyx also does not belong to the group of sorcerers or magicians. In about half a year we will be smarter.

We are very patient fans...

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
The game allows us to play the game the way you want to play it. Some approach it constructively and others destructively. The selection of LIs is large and so are their different characters. There is something for everyone.

But the main thing is that you have FUN and feel entertained.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):):):):):):):):)

Definitely something for everyone especially our pick of the ladies and our playing styles.

She might see your jealousy as "only i'm allowed to look" and might appreciate this.
Based on how Erynn has behaved when the MC says he's been doing things while thinking about her or thinking about her, seems like she might.

Val typically isn't into the whole being manhandled, but grabbing her while she's talking to Zach, kissing her, slapping her ass and delivering a "see you later babe" would be so good... if she's pissed i'll apologize later lol.

And Natasha needs to be recorded, this one 100% gets off on that, so win-win (except for ginger douche).
Fantastic! Val's kick to the balls will be worth it to see that ginger asshat die from the inside.

Natasha will be adding biological weapon strike to the Val nuclear option against Zach.

The game is so good that I constantly curse the developer every time I wake up because there is no update.

Sorry :cautious:
It takes a while for the updates but thankfully not as long as other games. It's my favorite game.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Btw, Layla, Elena & MC 3-way relationship path feels like most realistic and plausible. Even if previously all stuff between them happened while they was drunk (train, truth or dare, hot tub), it looks like they both don't mind (most importantly Layla) and including Elena makes her less jealuous. She treasuring her friendship with Layla and this is probably the best "sharing is caring" situation to fit in and work out.

Choice to go for Elena was made for "monogamous" players as I see it. Rejecting Elena and making her leave at the hot tub immideately sets the "_Friends" flag for her, while picking Layla, while having enough points for Elena and option to go for her - not. And, obviously, picking Elena sets the "_Friends" flag for Layla. So, going for Layla, while having Elena on a hook is quite exciting path as for me.

All other girls combos are more likely to scratch each other's eyes out or quarrel forever.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Btw, Layla, Elena & MC 3-way relationship path feels like most realistic and plausible. Even if previously all stuff between them happened while they was drunk (train, truth or dare, hot tub), it looks like they both don't mind (most importantly Layla) and including Elena makes her less jealuous. She treasuring her friendship with Layla and this is probably the best "sharing is caring" situation to fit in and work out.

Choice to go for Elena was made for "monogamous" players as I see it. Rejecting Elena and making her leave at the hot tub immideately sets the "_Friends" flag for her, while picking Layla, while having enough points for Elena and option to go for her - not. And, obviously, picking Elena sets the "_Friends" flag for Layla. So, going for Layla, while having Elena on a hook is quite exciting path as for me.

All other girls combos are more likely to scratch each other's eyes out or quarrel forever.
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you here. There will be no such thing as a three-way relationship, because at the latest when things get “serious” the fun is over! You'll lose one, it's just the question; HOW!

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and Kpyna

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you here. There will be no such thing as a three-way relationship, because at the latest when things get “serious” the fun is over! You'll lose one, it's just the question; HOW!
Easy Peasy ... Answer:
The one ya lose will be Run over by a train. Tschoooo Tschoooo *Muahaha* :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Based on how Erynn has behaved when the MC says he's been doing things while thinking about her or thinking about her, seems like she might.
I think so, for example if we meet Zane in the beach, i'm thinking with going full "she's mine" at first.
And let's see how she reacts to that...

Fantastic! Val's kick to the balls will be worth it to see that ginger asshat die from the inside.

Natasha will be adding biological weapon strike to the Val nuclear option against Zach.
Flag Val_Pissed_Off and Val -8!!!
Still worth it lol.

Layla sees the MC kiss her BFF and suck her titties and it didn't change her mind that the MC is worth taking her cherry, all the jealousy she has towards other girls doesn't extend to Elena.
And they are often kissing each other anyway...

If you said to Layla that you prefer Elena it's tough to come back from that... you basically told her she's always going to be the third wheel if sharing were to happen, not to mention she's still a virgin.
With Layla as the first i think it's easier to convince Elena that you love both equally, you just happened to meet Layla first.

This seems the more believable possibility of sharing, compare this to the suppousedly BFFs Alexis and Erynn and it's a completely different picture, some love but also a little bit of a cold war between those 2 (hopefully i can make nukes start flying :devilish:).

Reactions: mnotwoke and Kpyna

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Layla sees the MC kiss her BFF and suck her titties and it didn't change her mind that the MC is worth taking her cherry, all the jealousy she has towards other girls doesn't extend to Elena.
And they are often kissing each other anyway...

If you said to Layla that you prefer Elena it's tough to come back from that... you basically told her she's always going to be the third wheel if sharing were to happen, not to mention she's still a virgin.
With Layla as the first i think it's easier to convince Elena that you love both equally, you just happened to meet Layla first.

This seems the more believable possibility of sharing, compare this to the suppousedly BFFs Alexis and Erynn and it's a completely different picture, some love but also a little bit of a cold war between those 2 (hopefully i can make nukes start flying :devilish:).
But you're overlooking the STATUS of the relationships here. While the relationship status between Layla/Elena and MC is a friendship, Alexis' relationship status with MC is a girl friend! And that's a big difference that you can also notice in the game. You can bet on this, if Layla or Elena's relationship status is girl friend, the other one will behave like Erynn! Definitely!!!

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 270 Votes