• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Unfortunately I have to disappoint you here. There will be no such thing as a three-way relationship, because at the latest when things get “serious” the fun is over! You'll lose one, it's just the question; HOW!
Easy Peasy ... Answer:
The one ya lose will be Run over by a train. Tschoooo Tschoooo *Muahaha* :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Based on how Erynn has behaved when the MC says he's been doing things while thinking about her or thinking about her, seems like she might.
I think so, for example if we meet Zane in the beach, i'm thinking with going full "she's mine" at first.
And let's see how she reacts to that...

Fantastic! Val's kick to the balls will be worth it to see that ginger asshat die from the inside.

Natasha will be adding biological weapon strike to the Val nuclear option against Zach.
Flag Val_Pissed_Off and Val -8!!!
Still worth it lol.

Btw, Layla, Elena & MC 3-way relationship path feels like most realistic and plausible. Even if previously all stuff between them happened while they was drunk (train, truth or dare, hot tub), it looks like they both don't mind (most importantly Layla) and including Elena makes her less jealuous. She treasuring her friendship with Layla and this is probably the best "sharing is caring" situation to fit in and work out.

Choice to go for Elena was made for "monogamous" players as I see it. Rejecting Elena and making her leave at the hot tub immideately sets the "_Friends" flag for her, while picking Layla, while having enough points for Elena and option to go for her - not. And, obviously, picking Elena sets the "_Friends" flag for Layla. So, going for Layla, while having Elena on a hook is quite exciting path as for me.

All other girls combos are more likely to scratch each other's eyes out or quarrel forever.
Layla sees the MC kiss her BFF and suck her titties and it didn't change her mind that the MC is worth taking her cherry, all the jealousy she has towards other girls doesn't extend to Elena.
And they are often kissing each other anyway...

If you said to Layla that you prefer Elena it's tough to come back from that... you basically told her she's always going to be the third wheel if sharing were to happen, not to mention she's still a virgin.
With Layla as the first i think it's easier to convince Elena that you love both equally, you just happened to meet Layla first.

This seems the more believable possibility of sharing, compare this to the suppousedly BFFs Alexis and Erynn and it's a completely different picture, some love but also a little bit of a cold war between those 2 (hopefully i can make nukes start flying :devilish:).

Reactions: mnotwoke and Kpyna

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Layla sees the MC kiss her BFF and suck her titties and it didn't change her mind that the MC is worth taking her cherry, all the jealousy she has towards other girls doesn't extend to Elena.
And they are often kissing each other anyway...

If you said to Layla that you prefer Elena it's tough to come back from that... you basically told her she's always going to be the third wheel if sharing were to happen, not to mention she's still a virgin.
With Layla as the first i think it's easier to convince Elena that you love both equally, you just happened to meet Layla first.

This seems the more believable possibility of sharing, compare this to the suppousedly BFFs Alexis and Erynn and it's a completely different picture, some love but also a little bit of a cold war between those 2 (hopefully i can make nukes start flying :devilish:).
But you're overlooking the STATUS of the relationships here. While the relationship status between Layla/Elena and MC is a friendship, Alexis' relationship status with MC is a girl friend! And that's a big difference that you can also notice in the game. You can bet on this, if Layla or Elena's relationship status is girl friend, the other one will behave like Erynn! Definitely!!!

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

Exactly. Layla seems to be ok to share MC with Elena. And Elena is happy too, with having MC and not breaking the friendship with Layla at the same time. And yeah, Layla & Elena kissing each other is additional clue. In train Layla was shocked when Elena kissed her, but in hot tub Layla took the initiative.

11_968.jpg

And being drunk just makes things simpler and helps to relax, while jealousy and understanding of what's going on don't goes away.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Erynn genuinely likes the MC that's why she doesn't mind him seeing her nude. I do think she might have a kink with being watched.
This is deceptive, look again at the pictures from the photo shoot where she opens the bathrobe. The pictures speak a completely different language here. She's downright embarrassed because it's the MC!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Exactly. Layla seems to be ok to share MC with Elena. And Elena is happy too, with having MC and not breaking the friendship with Layla at the same time. And yeah, Layla & Elena kissing each other is additional clue. In train Layla was shocked when Elena kissed her, but in hot tub Layla took the initiative.

View attachment 3618077

And being drunk just makes things simpler and helps to relax, while jealousy and understanding of what's going on don't goes away.
That would definitely be the best outcome, but we all know we're here for the drama and tears

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This is deceptive, look again at the pictures from the photo shoot where she opens the bathrobe. The pictures speak a completely different language here. She's downright embarrassed because it's the MC!

What I see is a woman who has been hurt for years in front of her crush and she nervous. You have to look at the entire story not just a clip.

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Welcome in my world (y)

How the Lexi and Erynn reconciliation scene should have played out ...

tumblr_mu3x4vC19r1szgkgbo1_500-682019453.gif

One of many nuclear endings of Intertwined and for players who hate drama.

That's Val hanging from the door:

Kzj0Pg.gif

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What I see is a woman who has been hurt for years in front of her crush and she nervous. You have to look at the entire story not just a clip.
the question was whether she minded stripping in front of the MC! Yes, it does, the motives behind it are initially irrelevant. Btw. we are here in EP 11! and that says a lot...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
But you're overlooking the STATUS of the relationships here. While the relationship status between Layla/Elena and MC is a friendship, Alexis' relationship status with MC is a girl friend! And that's a big difference that you can also notice in the game. You can bet on this, if Layla or Elena's relationship status is girl friend, the other one will behave like Erynn! Definitely!!!
I'm not sure, for starters the "cold war" between Alexis and Erynn started before Gf status was confirmed... there's just a different vibe between the 2 friendships, Alexis and Erynn put the MC first while Layla and Elena(specially Elena) put their friends first.
Added to this the fact that Layla and Elena kinda seem into "experimenting" with each other.

View attachment 3618077

Layla is often seen making jealous faces(quite hillarious) if the MC is around other girls, but with Elena she's just cool with it, you grab her, rub into her, display sex positions with her... and nothing, complete trust.

Elena shows some jealousy of the MC making out with Layla, at times she does feel "third wheely"... but i think this can be turned around.

Drinks help things flow(a lot) but they don't put desire into you, just make you more willing to indulge what you already want.

the question was whether she minded stripping in front of the MC! Yes, it does, the motives behind it are initially irrelevant. Btw. we are here in EP 11! and that says a lot...
That one i agree, she's slowly opening up, but still quite shy, even in the most recent one she's mixed signals all over...
Let's go in the shower+
But i want to keep my panties-
I'll remove them+
but you have to stare at the wall-

All showing that opening up is an ongoing proccess for her, not flipping a switch.

It does make her happy when she learns that she "inspires" the MC and the many compliments he makes.
So there's that for liking being a muse.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024

I don't remember his name but there was a son of a bitch who used erynn.
I think this look has something to do with her traumas, not us

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think ur talking about Ethan since somehow he managed to video tape her having sex with her ex boyfriend Zane and use that as blackmail. Which brought on alot trust issues when it comes to being close with the MC in a sexual way ( even tho she loves and trust him) as well as trauma in general.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
No doubt the MC isn't the person that caused this shyness and discomfort, doesn't change the fact that ultimately she's shy and uncomfortable instead enjoying being looked at, which was what minibaer12 was saying i think.

Sometimes she shows some enjoyment at the MC looking at her, but she also quickly comes down, she has issues to get through.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No doubt the MC isn't the person that caused this shyness and discomfort, doesn't change the fact that ultimately she's shy and uncomfortable instead enjoying being looked at, which was what minibaer12 was saying i think.

Sometimes she shows some enjoyment at the MC looking at her, but she also quickly comes down, she has issues to get through.
does she want to get over is another thing. my guess is that nyx will make her walking that line for a long time.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
does she want to get over is another thing. my guess is that nyx will make her walking that line for a long time.
My guess is that she'll only be "ready" when we fully get rid of Ethan.
That's typically how these things are structured, first you must fully complete her "quest" to get the rewards, real life is often different than this, things happenning in a random order but in "fairy tales" you must slay the dragon first.

I doubt Nyx will buck this trope and get her into any kind of commitment(and or sex) earlier than this.

Hopefully it's not in the last episode... give us more time to enjoy her.
And for those of us that get a kick from it maybe the confrontation with Alexis(which also won't happen until she's ready to fight, maybe literally, for what she wants).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My guess is that she'll only be "ready" when we fully get rid of Ethan.
That's typically how these things are structured, first you must fully complete her "quest" to get the rewards, real life is often different than this, things happenning in a random order but in "fairy tales" you must slay the dragon first.

I doubt Nyx will buck this trope and get her into any kind of commitment(and or sex) earlier than this.

Hopefully it's not in the last episode... give us more time to enjoy her.
And for those of us that get a kick from it maybe the confrontation with Alexis(which also won't happen until she's ready to fight, maybe literally, for what she wants).
While we may not go all the way with her I feel like the next update we will get something most likely in terms of lewdness from her. As Nyx makes it sound like the beach scene with Erynn is pretty big.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes