Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It's fiction how many of the VNS have this scenerio. It's more realistic than the MC screwing his mom, his friends mom etc just fiction.
Sure, it's fiction, but the game has always been written to be more grounded in reality than not. No harems, no throuples sharing the MC, no incest. Well... until last update which feels super outta place and also hilarious timing with how Patreon started cracking down on that stuff even harder.

Hell, the MC himself even has inner dialog about "what the hell am I doing?" when you're flirting with Elena while on the Layla path. So yeah, clearly was never intended to be MC+everyone.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Can someone explain why Erynn comes back crying if you arent on the alexis path? like i literally ignored every alexis point and yet that scene always pops up?
It's assumed it switches to something to do with Ethan instead. it's never actually explained.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Their friendship hangs by a thread around the MC.
I hope i can make them fight again lol.
I wouldn't put anything past Nyx :ROFLMAO: At least on the more complex paths. But if you are on the proper Lexi path and intend to be loyal then Erynn backs off pretty much.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wouldn't put anything past Nyx :ROFLMAO: At least on the more complex paths. But if you are on the proper Lexi path and intend to be loyal then Erynn backs off pretty much.
Remaining loyal to Alexis is the last thing on my list of priorities.
My Alexis save includes non stop flirting with Erynn, sowing the seeds of distruction :cool: .
In it Erynn hasn't made any outright backstabbing moves, but it's obvious that she wants to.

I'll continue to poke both sides until something comes out of it.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
you're forgetting the MC-Nikki-Erynn love triangle. I think this is even more explosive.
It already has a good foundation. They've already gotten physical with each other. Erynn dislikes Nikki and sees her as a threat (unlike Cara). Nikki probably doesn't like Erynn either.

That would be far too good to be true, but unfortunately the developer is not known for causing catfights. Unfortunately :(:cry:
If I had any developer skills, I'd do some Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat mods with all the ladies from Intertwined.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes