Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I hope that whenever they rework the renders for pool/beach scenes they update the wet hair models as well cause man, it looks rough.

Screenshot (777).png

Poor MC dives in to the water and comes up with dry frizzy and somewhat thinning hair.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
OK. What would your preffered solution be. Better reason for Elena to be behind Layla drama ( better writing ), or Elena as another option that has no conflicts with other parts of the story ? Or even have threesome with Layla and Elena as even better solution ?
How about simply giving the players the choice to pursue Elena without being forced on Laylas love path, would be my favorite solution.
Makes sense story wise, you can still have conflicts, you can still cheat on her or do whatever you want to do, like you can create drama on any other path.

And while a threesome would be nice, it wouldn't make much sense if you aren't on a Layla path.

A good ingame reason as to why the MC isn't even considering pursuing Elena and you aren't given a choice would work too, but there just isn't any as the story is now.

You could have done it in a way where the MC only meets Elena when you are already in a relationship with Layla, in that case i'd agree with your earlier post, such things happen.
Or a reason which would go completely against the MC's character/conviction, as an other example.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that kinda sucks, i hope that changes in the future, because i hate having to break layla's heart!
possibly not and it becomes 3some ending.

Yes it sucks and unlikely to chance, Nyx loves her drama for drama's sake.
How is that "drama for drama sake" ? Or is it something you just type but have no idea what it means ?
well mc and alexis having same father (aka incest) and maybe 1 or 2 other girls being mc's halfsiblings. and rest.

How do you think I feel in the ASP (Alexis secret path)? I HAVE to take Layla's virginity to move forward in the path, whether I want to or not!
poor baby. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8
Oct 10, 2022
How about simply giving the players the choice to pursue Elena without being forced on Laylas love path, would be my favorite solution.
Makes sense story wise, you can still have conflicts, you can still cheat on her or do whatever you want to do, like you can create drama on any other path.

And while a threesome would be nice, it wouldn't make much sense if you aren't on a Layla path.

A good ingame reason as to why the MC isn't even considering pursuing Elena and you aren't given a choice would work too, but there just isn't any as the story is now.

You could have done it in a way where the MC only meets Elena when you are already in a relationship with Layla, in that case i'd agree with your earlier post, such things happen.
Or a reason which would go completely against the MC's character/conviction, as an other example.
You deserve this man, I am gonna doxx you. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still have Nikki and Gabi as my side chick. :HideThePain:
I hate when this happens. Now I gotta play the game 5 times to get a happy ending with each of the 5 characters I'm in love with lmao.
blame it on nyx. and nyx is getting good laughs on your torment.

• Haha
Reactions: Beatlezz12

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
can't on this, if goes then loses like most of cast.
I'll do an absolute chaos one when the game is done, until then I'm just fine with the solo paths and will get the rest of the bits from here

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it will burn quite a quickly after mc et co are back from camp and monroe sisters come knocking on mc's door (i have posted pic of that looooooooooooooooong ago).

I'll do an absolute chaos one when the game is done, until then I'm just fine with the solo paths and will get the rest of the bits from here
on chaos it's only gabi, cara/nikki and erynn.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni
Oct 10, 2022
can't on this, if goes then loses like most of cast.
You can do it in this too, to a degree. Rachel on the plane, Alexis at the bathroom(?), Nikki or Cara at their place, then leave Alexis for Layla, you can keep doing things with Erynn too, then do Layla too, aim for Elena threesome, do Gabi at every corner, win the race so you keep Sha'Cari's path open too, then tell Nikki there is an other girl so keep things going on with her too, you can keep things hot with Melissa too. You miss Tori and Val in this way. Iris is unclear. We can say manwhore to this path I think.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and cxx
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes