cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what I call an "overdo" or just dumb. The "walking the tightrope" way is much more exciting and good one. To fuck with rules by giving a proper hints, making some characters look younger (but not like 10-12yo lollys, why I'm not wondered that it's a male devs thing, if it's so?), and then doing some clumsy or nonsense excuses if being caught or bringed too much of attention. :cool: :p
there are various games where fem chars look under/way under 16 (and pretty much on every game milfs look at 30-35 at most), it's not male dev thing, fem devs do that too.

Reactions: LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 3567887
Quick update:

Still working on the Erynn beach scene and that won't change for quite a few more weeks. It became a really large scene. I have so much material that I could easily make this one scene into 2 episodes. I try to keep it in check since I want to start working on the next scenes. I've seen enough Erynn for now...

In the meantime, I'm also continuing to work on the re-rendering of episode 3. And just to clarify, it doesn't take time away from working on episode 13!
There will be a short new scene which I couldn't do back then since I didn't have certain assets. Other scenes will be prolonged where needed.
I also made a new mascot logo for Madison Springs High. It was the "Bulldogs" before because I used a school asset which had a bulldog logo on a sign in front of the school. Now they will be called the "Falcons". You can see an example on one of the screenshots below.
Here are some old vs new renders for episode 3:

View attachment 3567897
View attachment 3567899
View attachment 3567901
View attachment 3567904
View attachment 3567907
View attachment 3567908
View attachment 3567910
View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567913

Gabi was already checking out the MC back then.

It went from that cinderblock prison school feel to a lot more natural light.

It looks like one render wasn't placed in the series: the updated one with Layla and Lucas in the park

Thank God Rachel lost that orange spray tan look.

And this ruins Zach's life even more going from a cheer to a chant and a Bulldog to a Falcon.

The MC's hair went from helmet to hedgehog.

Hmm, what could be happening during this huge Erynn beach scene? Zane makes an appearance? Val of course. Hopefully a lot of "Dirty Dancing" in the water with Erynn.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's what I call an "overdo" or just dumb. The "walking the tightrope" way is much more exciting and good one. To fuck with rules by giving a proper hints, making some characters look younger (but not like 10-12yo lollys, why I'm not wondered that it's a male devs thing, if it's so?), and then doing some clumsy or nonsense excuses if being caught or bringed too much of attention. :cool: :p
Layla and Cara(i would put Val, Julia, Sienna and perhaps Elena here too) have that look that you can't say wether they are 16 or 18 just by looking...
The HS girls are all reasonably tall and fully developed and our interactions is restrained to seniors, the MC doesn't "go shopping" in the lower grades.

So you get the look(and sometimes the behaviour) of a young girl with solid deniability i guess.

there are various games where fem chars look under/way under 16 (and pretty much on every game milfs look at 30-35 at most), it's not male dev thing, fem devs do that too.
And those "doesn't look a day over 30" Milfs often have 18 year old daughters, sometimes a 20/21 and a (very young looking)18 year old lol.

Gabi was already checking out the MC back then.

It went from that cinderblock prison school feel to a lot more natural light.

It looks like one render wasn't placed in the series: the updated one with Layla and Lucas in the park

Thank God Rachel lost that orange spray tan look.

And this ruins Zach's life even more going from a cheer to a chant and a Bulldog to a Falcon.

The MC's hair went from helmet to hedgehog.

Hmm, what could be happening during this huge Erynn beach scene? Zane makes an appearance? Val of course. Hopefully a lot of "Dirty Dancing" in the water with Erynn.
MC does remind Gabi of a guy she likes, she immediately notices lol.
The graphics improved in general, having windows is nice and Rachel's skin looks better like you said.
The park doesn't seem to have evolved nearly as much as a location... I hope Nyx won't get unhappy with her "park" sometime in the future.
I kinda liked Bulldogs... pointless change, whatever.

Teasing that the Erynn scene is long kinda raises expectations... maybe some other random appearances could happen, maybe Melissa invites herself(hopefully not Emily) or something... maybe a non Val route still appears there with Layla, Elena and Sienna.
The big question remains will we properly meet Zane? This would be a big step in the Erynn relationship, perfect time to say "she's with me".

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I kinda liked Bulldogs... pointless change, whatever.
At least it wasn't Bullfrogs or Dolphins or Anacondas

Teasing that the Erynn scene is long kinda raises expectations... maybe some other random appearances could happen, maybe Melissa invites herself(hopefully not Emily) or something... maybe a non Val route still appears there with Layla, Elena and Sienna.
The big question remains will we properly meet Zane? This would be a big step in the Erynn relationship, perfect time to say "she's with me".
John and Iris make an appearance? or just John?

I agree that on the non Val route with the Layla gang.

Zane, the big rival, must finally make an appearance. It's definitely surfer guy. (Zane and Brooke make an appearance haha. Or Zane and Val like what was mentioned earlier in the thread.)

Madison Springs Old Perv goes for four for four with Erynn (and Val) scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Madison Springs Old Perv goes for four for four with Erynn (and Val) scenes.
who is the perv? Mr Jamison is just a nice old man who enjoys the shenanigans of youth!
i mean a guy who enjoys taking his grandkids to the beach
and some young turk is going around messing with the young lassies
and risks exposing his young grandkids to smut
and yet he is very understanding and now he is called the perv? wtf!
you´re lucky its Mr. Jamison or the MC would have been arrested already for indecent exposure!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And those "doesn't look a day over 30" Milfs often have 18 year old daughters, sometimes a 20/21 and a (very young looking)18 year old lol.
as is case on this game too. all milfs on this look max 35 or so and they have 20 or so years old kids.

Reactions: LSC82 and Dr.TSoni

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
as is case on this game too. all milfs on this look max 35 or so and they have 20 or so years old kids.
Absolutely, but the game says they "waited" :cool:
Melissa and Adriana look exactly the same to what they looked like in their early 20s...
Emily looks like 5 years have passed maybe.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Absolutely, but the game says they "waited" :cool:
Melissa and Adriana look exactly the same to what they looked like in their early 20s...
Emily looks like 5 years have passed maybe.
Do agree with the sentiment You're all making here.
However, acquainted with 30-40yo females personally.
Looking not a day over 23.

Not defending this title/dev/VN's at all.
Just stating, as rare as it may seem it's not impossible.
Common/Non-Common....It's there for all to see.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
Feb 13, 2021
How do i do elena's path without hooking up with Layla because its seems here path is completely looked behind flirting with layla. cause if you dont have enough points with layla, she wont invite you over to her house.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
How do i do elena's path without hooking up with Layla because its seems here path is completely looked behind flirting with layla. cause if you dont have enough points with layla, she wont invite you over to her house.
As things currently stand, you have to be on a 100% Layla path AND 100% on the Elena path. At Layla's front door you have to choose Elena. In EP12 there are conversations with Elena AND Alexis!!! Your next task will be to talk to Layla soon.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It is really sad that the dev has to make changes in the game because a handful of mofo's are keep throwing oil on the fire. I never get annoyed en start yelling to the dev. Come on, get a life!
It was literally showing a minor having sex. Undisputed in the story and code. Regardless of what she states, she was forced to change it. Unless you're fine with that kind of shit and like underage sex hmm? /shrugs....

Which part of that doesn't register with you?

Now is there anthing else you'd like to rant and whine about in an uninfomed manner today hmmm?

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It is really sad that the dev has to make changes in the game because a handful of mofo's are keep throwing oil on the fire. I never get annoyed en start yelling to the dev. Come on, get a life!
it's not just because people kept complaining about it man, it's literally against the law in most countries to depict minors in such way. It's also against patreon tos.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
While this is right literally (and Steam will refuse it), this is not the same as real CP (prepubescent)
Laws make zero differential between the two.

Your 17yo GF sends you nudes...you're now in possession and the same law will apply to you. The fact is not pre-pubescant, the fact is only animated makes zero difference.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
While this is right literally (and Steam will refuse it), this is not the same as real CP (prepubescent)
At least you can tell me on a normal way. I don't like when pissed off. Keep that language please for friends an family.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes