Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Ehm. Quick question, but with a long ass explanation. I'm on my first playthrough still, did a few of saves in the major fork moments only. Then followed one for too far (probably the one of the most fucked up, just to learn consequences). So:

1. Won the hearts of both Nikki and Cara, but since I had to pick only one - picked Cara. The last scene I had before this moment she was crying and confessed that she loves my MC.
2. Told Erynn that my MC likes Alexis.
3. Broke up with Layla, because of Alexis.
4. Alexis broke up with my MC because of Layla (she considered things as cheating, bc my MC still stayed close to Layla after he learned about they being sisters)
5. Fucked up a truth or dare game in training camp by peeking with Zach in the showers on Elena. And I suppose it also put my MC in a bad spot in front of all the other girls that were there (Valeria, Sienna).

To sum up, Cara is the only available option at the moment.

Now to the heart of the matter.

Then I got a scene when Cara came to MCs home with her luggage. And there was a choice after greetings and short conversation in MCs room.

1. Hug her - well, not so obviously in general terms, but it leaded to a right outcome, which I wanted to get exactly and as I thought it would.

2. Talk to her. Which leads to a unpredictable shit, at least it looked so in my particular playthrough and according to the choices made and consequences faced already.

No third option, no explanations.

And I totally don't get it. Is it a kind of bad writing, bad coding or/and managing of the variables or just a fuck up?

In my case MC told her that he is "seeing someone else". While my MC broke up with all of the available girls at the moment (I know and I made it on purpose and to follow the most fucked up path for the first time playthrough). None of MC doubts, no throughts after this choice. While he always had some on his mind when he lied to or manipulated with someone. And since both MC and Cara like each other a lot it seemed like a nonsense to me. I mean, any previous actions and choices was handled quite well and had a proper consequences with girls, MC or both.

This looks even more strange, because after the hugs and almost fucking her, MC still realises that they need to talk, but it's quite a different kind of talk out there. I usually don't change my mind and go too far after the particular choices in my first playthroughs just to not spoil my own game expirience and to have an almost blind play at least once. But this choice confused me a lot. I picked "talk to her" because it felt more right to settle things down and discuss all first rather then going to the bed instantly. But it turned out so, that MC literally lied to her about having someone else and rejected her for nothing... So I had to back to the choices and replay with "hug her" choice to get the desired outcome. I can check the code on my own, of course, to better understand this moment and how variables are handled there, but it's a bad idea on the first playthrough. So does anyone faced this moment and have similar throughts. Can someone explain what's this exactly? Why this choice is so weird and unpredictable?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ehm. Quick question, but with a long ass explanation. I'm on my first playthrough still, did a few of saves in the major fork moments only. Then followed one for too far (probably the one of the most fucked up, just to learn consequences). So:

1. Won the hearts of both Nikki and Cara, but since I had to pick only one - picked Cara. The last scene I had before this moment she was crying and confessed that she loves my MC.
4. Alexis broke up with my MC because of Layla (she considered things as cheating, bc my MC still stayed close to Layla after he learned about they being sisters)
5. Fucked up a truth or dare game in training camp by peeking with Zach in the showers on Elena. And I suppose it also put my MC in a bad spot in front of all the other girls that were there (Valeria, Sienna).

Then I got a scene when Cara came to MCs home with her luggage. And there was a choice after greetings and short conversation in MCs room.

1. Hug her - well, not so obviously in general terms, but it leaded to a right outcome, which I wanted to get exactly and as I thought it would.

2. Talk to her. Which leads to a unpredictable shit, at least it looked so in my particular playthrough and according to the choices made and consequences faced already.

And I totally don't get it. Is it a kind of bad writing, bad coding or/and managing of the variables or just a fuck up?

In my case MC told her that he is "seeing someone else". While my MC broke up with all of the available girls at the moment (I know and I made it on purpose and to follow the most fucked up path for the first time playthrough). None of MC doubts, no throughts after this choice. While he always had some on his mind when he lied to or manipulated with someone. And since both MC and Cara like each other a lot it seemed like a nonsense to me. I mean, any previous actions and choices was handled quite well and had a proper consequences with girls, MC or both.

This looks even more strange, because after the hugs and almost fucking her, MC still realises that they need to talk, but it's quite a different kind of talk out there. I usually don't change my mind and go too far after the particular choices in my first playthroughs just to not spoil my own game expirience and to have an almost blind play at least once. But this choice confused me a lot. I picked "talk to her" because it felt more right to settle things down and discuss all first rather then going to the bed instantly. But it turned out so, that MC literally lied to her about having someone else and rejected her for nothing... So I had to back to the choices and replay with "hug her" choice to get the desired outcome. I can check the code on my own, of course, to better understand this moment and how variables are handled there, but it's a bad idea on the first playthrough. So does anyone faced this moment and have similar throughts. Can someone explain what's this exactly? Why this choice is so weird and unpredictable?
oh boy, welcome to intertwined. As the title suggests, this game is very complex, just take a look at the walkthrough. First thing first. You'll never get all the LIs in one playthrough. You'll need multiple saves to see all the content and paths. You did as most rookies do and had your hand in multiple cookie-jars. Don't do that unless you enjoy the hilarity. There's lots of content you haven't seen yet so I suggest you pick an LI and stick with her. Then you can try all sorts of weird combinations and see how that turns out. I personally have like 10 different saves and even that doesn't cover all possible options.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
oh boy, welcome to intertwined. As the title suggests, this game is very complex, just take a look at the walkthrough. First thing first. You'll never get all the LIs in one playthrough. You'll need multiple saves to see all the content and paths. You did as most rookies do and had your hand in multiple cookie-jars. Don't do that unless you enjoy the hilarity. There's lots of content you haven't seen yet so I suggest you pick an LI and stick with her. Then you can try all sorts of weird combinations and see how that turns out. I personally have like 10 different saves and even that doesn't cover all possible options.
Well, since I'm here from the BADIK, I have a clue what the multiple playthroughs is (having a 25 saves currently). And I feel already that I have to do at least one for each girl here. Each fucking around and cheating will make a fuck up sooner or later in this game, no doubts. But I like to create a mess and a lot of drama on my first playthroughs. You got it right. At first, it still brings most of the scenes, at second I like to see and learn consequences as much as possible in the very first run and then do a rational or specific runs after it. And finally it let to learn characters (girls mostly) personalities much better, imo. So it's not about the rookies, it was made on purpose.

But my question was just on this specific moment. I got no logic in this, nor sense. Like, dude, she is the only "option" left at the moment, you liked her a lot (and you know that it's mutual), then why the hell you lying to her you have something else on radar, while you're not and you fucked up with all other girls... So, if someone is able to answer this w/o spoilers or at least w/o too much of them I would greatly appreciate. I'll dig the code later and check it all on my own, but this one really catched me somehow. You know, when you totally disagree and don't get something at the same time.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Only a couple of options come to mind: Did you fuck a girl called Julia in a bar (not even sure if you get as far as you did if you did fuck Julia though)? Have you done anything with Gabi (the teacher)?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Only a couple of options come to mind: Did you fuck a girl called Julia in a bar (not even sure if you get as far as you did if you did fuck Julia though)? Have you done anything with Gabi (the teacher)?
I rejected Julia advances in the bar in this run and save, but I got her scene anyway (made a save at that moment just to watch where this leads to). Fuck, how dumb she is, lol. Still it couldn't be considered as an option for MC, it was kinda a cheating on Nikki/Cara, but it have nothing with my question, I suppose. Well, maybe I'm wrong, but sinse this Julia haven't her name in gallery and barely could be considered even as a side girl... Following any logic (even taking in mind who the developer is) it could only spoil the Cara path and her intention to visit the MC, since she met the Julia at the bus stop, after MC leaved her and Haley's place.

Gabi... ahaha, is she fuckable? Omg, I mean, I seen her name in gallery, but for example, MCs mom and Melissa are also there but with different purposes (flashbacks and little things like popped out boobs in the pool). Now I'm curious if miss principal there for MC fun too or with a purposes like Emily and Melissa had, ahahah. Please no spoilers about principal Moore :sneaky:

So, answer is no. I never got the choice to make a move on her and never had a chance. All our interaction was so far at Spanish class where she asked my MC to help Layla out with Spanish. And since I'm in the point where it's still not revealed to me, but I have a feeling the Valeria is her (Gabi) daughter, am I right? During scenes in the pool at training camp there was so much clues about it :whistle:

P.S. Iris and MC fucked while being a 16-17yo, right? She was his first and he looks younger in that flashback, while at the current time he is in the last year of high school and just celebrated his 18. It's fucking cool and very bold for dev. Because the 18+ rule is so boring and unrealistic sometimes and have nothing with real life even decades ago. All this 18-21yo virgins in almost every game and awkward explanations or blurred hints are sooo boring already, omg. I'm glad that at least one game here gave no shit about it.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I rejected Julia advances in the bar in this run and save, but I got her scene anyway (made a save at that moment just to watch where this leads to). Fuck, how dumb she is, lol. Still it couldn't be considered as an option for MC, it was kinda a cheating on Nikki/Cara, but it have nothing with my question, I suppose. Well, maybe I'm wrong, but sinse this Julia haven't her name in gallery and barely could be considered even as a side girl... Following any logic (even taking in mind who the developer is) it could only spoil the Cara path and her intention to visit the MC, since she met the Julia at the bus stop, after MC leaved her and Haley's place.

Gabi... ahaha, is she fuckable? Omg, I mean, I seen her name in gallery, but for example, MCs mom and Melissa are also there but with different purposes (flashbacks and little things like popped out boobs in the pool). Now I'm curious if miss principal there for MC fun too or with a purposes like Emily and Melissa had, ahahah. Please no spoilers about principal Moore :sneaky:

So, answer is no. I never got the choice to make a move on her and never had a chance. All our interaction was so far at Spanish class where she asked my MC to help Layla out with Spanish. And since I'm in the point where it's still not revealed to me, but I have a feeling the Valeria is her (Gabi) daughter, am I right? During scenes in the pool at training camp there was so much clues about it :whistle:
Cara and Nikki's paths get killed by fucking Julia, that's why I brought it up.

Yes Gabi is fuckable, you can meet her outside of school, if I remember rightly it's before you find out she's a teacher though so you're well past that point. Incidentally the dev always includes Melissa as an LI when she makes a list of confirmed LIs.

Gabi's not old enough to be Valeria's mother.

As for your original question I'm not sure why the game seems to think you have a relationship other than Cara, you ruled out most options in first post, I could only think of Julia and Gabi as other potential issues.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
P.S. Iris and MC fucked while being a 16-17yo, right? She was his first and he looks younger in that flashback, while at the current time he is in the last year of high school and just celebrated his 18. It's fucking cool and very bold for dev. Because the 18+ rule is so boring and unrealistic sometimes and have nothing with real life even decades ago. All this 18-21yo virgins in almost every game and awkward explanations or blurred hints are sooo boring already, omg. I'm glad that at least one game here gave no shit about it.
1712504166636.png

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Cara and Nikki's paths get killed by fucking Julia, that's why I brought it up.
Well, I felt right about that and dodged this bullet :HideThePain:

Yes Gabi is fuckable, you can meet her outside of school, if I remember rightly it's before you find out she's a teacher though so you're well past that point. Incidentally the dev always includes Melissa as an LI when she makes a list of confirmed LIs.
Hmm, ok, probably I will catch the right moment in the next playthrough. But why I have a feeling that it will end bad for MC? :p
Melissa LI? Oh my... poor Erynn! Like she is not punished and devastated enough already. And mostly for nothing, lol. Misunderstanding can be a bitch. I hope Melissa will go for it only after double checking that MC have nothing with Erynn, whatever reason is. Or it will be a grand shitshow when Erynn find out.

Besides, I was QUITE worried when I saw MC's mom in the gallery :ROFLMAO: Well, at the same time when I realised and checked out the gallery when things about his father and Emily past popped out and MC himself thought that he even was adopted it started to look like more ok than it did before.

Gabi's not old enough to be Valeria's mother.
Oh.. well. Ok. Looking at Melissa, she is in her 36s looks pretty good. I probably missed Gaby's age being mentioned or just didn't reach the point where this revealed. Anyway, scene in pool seemed a bit strange to me.

As for your original question I'm not sure why the game seems to think you have a relationship other than Cara, you ruled out most options in first post, I could only think of Julia and Gabi as other potential issues.
Thanks. I'll just continue and will return to this moment and check the code out later to spare myself of spoilers. Because when I starting to dig the code or script I usually can't stop :LOL:

Ahaha, good exuse, but we know that's bullshit and what she had on mind and still have :cool::p
Probably I'm playing different version? Because it's clear that Emily wants to make MC a gift for his 18'th birthday and they came to garage for that. So clumsy! hahaha, 1.5 years? 19-1.5 = 17.5 still and MC moved for months with his "father", Haley and Cara/Nikki story as a bonus time as well. Renders also speaks much more than dialogues and numbers (especially changed ones). MC is young there, like a 15-16yo one.

Anyway. Doesn't matter a lot, but good that at least somebody knocked into this 18+ year nonsense wall. Books and games of this genre should be free of this shit rule. Nobody speaks of movies or porn industry where it really should be a mandatory, because it's a business with a real live persons, but such subtle and narrow things shouldn't create immersion of alternative reality with this constant 18+yo male and female virgins with made up and even virtual characters, while most people live in a different reality. Quite different one. When I was in school in my 14-15, half of my class wasn't a virgins already. And with years this bar falled even lower. Both by age and % of involved

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, since I'm here from the BADIK, I have a clue what the multiple playthroughs is (having a 25 saves currently). And I feel already that I have to do at least one for each girl here. Each fucking around and cheating will make a fuck up sooner or later in this game, no doubts. But I like to create a mess and a lot of drama on my first playthroughs. You got it right. At first, it still brings most of the scenes, at second I like to see and learn consequences as much as possible in the very first run and then do a rational or specific runs after it. And finally it let to learn characters (girls mostly) personalities much better, imo. So it's not about the rookies, it was made on purpose.

But my question was just on this specific moment. I got no logic in this, nor sense. Like, dude, she is the only "option" left at the moment, you liked her a lot (and you know that it's mutual), then why the hell you lying to her you have something else on radar, while you're not and you fucked up with all other girls... So, if someone is able to answer this w/o spoilers or at least w/o too much of them I would greatly appreciate. I'll dig the code later and check it all on my own, but this one really catched me somehow. You know, when you totally disagree and don't get something at the same time.
it's just how it is actually. Even if you haven't touched a single girl in the game, the options in that scene will be the same.
(this is from a fresh start where I did nothing with other girls). It's kinda meh, I agree, if you stayed loyal to her there shouldn't be an option to say you're seeing someone else, but it is what it is. I guess it gives the player an out of the relationship still if you want it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
it's just how it is actually. Even if you haven't touched a single girl in the game, the options in that scene will be the same.
(this is from a fresh start where I did nothing with other girls). It's kinda meh, I agree, if you stayed loyal to her there shouldn't be an option to say you're seeing someone else, but it is what it is. I guess it gives the player an out of the relationship still if you want it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. So dev should just put it in another words. Because "talk to" or "hug" is weird and nonsense. At least with a variance in MCs girls baggage at this point of the game. Here is either the third option is required or changing "we need to talk" to "break up with her" in some or another form.

Now it doesn't bother me much and I can continue peacefully :)

Reactions: Elduriel

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
so mc is 19 and if iris etc stay at same age then mc, iris and alexis are near same age and rest girls are younger than mc.
Funny that female dev had a bigger balls for coming out with touching of such a delicate and forbidden "fruit" than a tons of male devs did before.

Any attempt or "patching" or fixing things at this stage will turn out clumsy and fuck up something. What's written and rendered - that's done :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny that female dev had a bigger balls for coming out with touching of such a delicate and forbidden "fruit" than a tons of male devs did before.
male devs do it by chars (loli/petite girls or young looking boys) and nyx did it by age.

Reactions: LSC82

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
male devs do it by chars (loli/petite girls or young looking boys) and nyx did it by age.
Layla and Cara are quite in that category. They look younger than most of the rest girls in this game and in most of other games too. And both are virgins (well, I'm not 100% sure in Layla, maybe 90%, according to how she acts, her non confident and nervous behaviour in each intimate moments with MC, I think it gives her away a lot). MC in flashbacks (at least with Iris) is also made and looks much younger on purpose to underline his age I think, again comparing to the current appearance at least. So it's 2-in-1 as for me.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Male devs include 18 year olds that look 10.
The games make sure to tell you that they are 18 a lot lol.

No, she just likes to walk the line and thinks she far more clever in her writing than she really is.

This is well well known; Even with her 'post about changing the age'....she still refuses to admit any fault and says she doesn't need to change it, but is anyway lol.
I think this particular occasion was a genuine oversight, i don't think she tried to create controversy this time, she just forgot her own timeline and that the law applies to guys too lol.

But her refusal to admit wrongdoing and love for "walking the tightrope" on a certain other topic are undeniable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Layla and Cara are quite in that category. They look younger than most of the rest girls in this game and in most of other games too.
sure but they look older than some high school girls on other games which steam stated that not allowed.

Reactions: LSC82

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
sure but they look older than some high school girls on other games which steam stated that not allowed.
That's what I call an "overdo" or just dumb. The "walking the tightrope" way is much more exciting and good one. To fuck with rules by giving a proper hints, making some characters look younger (but not like 10-12yo lollys, why I'm not wondered that it's a male devs thing, if it's so?), and then doing some clumsy or nonsense excuses if being caught or bringed too much of attention. :cool: :p

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes