RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
well, VN or not it's still 3D and it looks good which is pretty much all I care about lol
This isn't about what you personally care about as there are a lot of other "3D VNs" as well especially RenPy ones where it's pre-rendered assets that are easily ported to Android just like many smaller asset-flip SFW 3D Unity games that you see on Play Store.

It's about games that actually takes overall a lot of resources that a phone isn't capable of handling and would require an entire rework and a lot of optimizations just to make it playable that most devs wouldn't bother with.

For example: Under the Witch, Wild Life, Honey Select 2: Libido, CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2, Subverse, Pure Onyx.
Good luck hoping such kind of games will ever be ported to Android :KEK:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This isn't about what you personally care about as there are a lot of other "3D VNs" as well especially RenPy ones where it's pre-rendered assets that are easily ported to Android just like many smaller asset-flip SFW 3D Unity games that you see on Play Store.

It's about games that actually takes overall a lot of resources that a phone isn't capable of handling and would require an entire rework and a lot of optimizations just to make it playable that most devs wouldn't bother with.

For example: Under the Witch, Wild Life, Honey Select 2: Libido, CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2, Subverse, Pure Onyx.
they're not going to be, but they sure as hell can be with some graphical reductions...a significant amount of AAA 3D games have been ported to mobile stuff and they worked pretty well, they just looked worse for the reasons you stated, that's why the 3dcg VN's (or whatever they are called) are a better alternative for mobile

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

To be fair, phones are perfectly capable of handing/playing demanding games.
The only problem here imo is most developers are not capable of doing any optimizations for their games at all. Out of all those games you mentioned the only one that I didn't play is pure onyx(it looks like a 2d game anyway) and I know for a fact all the other games you mentioned run at snail speeds on my decent system. These games are literally unable to handle more than a few characters moving and doing things on screen while playing on a decent pc, I can only imagine the slideshows if there were mobile ports of these games.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
a significant amount of AAA 3D games have been ported to mobile stuff and they worked pretty well, they just looked worse for the reasons you stated
To be fair, phones are perfectly capable of handing/playing demanding games.
Yeah, they can be ported and made playable which has been done by big companies where graphics still look beautiful like Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd by miHoYo but my point was the effort and cost it takes to do it just to make it playable is just not worth it for devs that are nowhere comparable to these big companies.

Out of all those games you mentioned the only one that I didn't play is pure onyx(it looks like a 2d game anyway)
Gameplay is obviously a sidescroller beat-em-up but the assets are 3D. Animations are great but the combat was meh for me but it's still worth giving it a try.

and I know for a fact all the other games you mentioned run at snail speeds on my decent system. These games are literally unable to handle more than a few characters moving and doing things on screen while playing on a decent pc
I also have a decent PC but have only faced performance issues with Wild Life and UTW EP1's poorly optimized open world. The other games work fine for the most part except for specific illusion games like Koikatsu and AI Shoujo.

Gurka95

Dec 9, 2018
The VR plug-in makes this game better than most VR only titles out there.

Once I understood the controls it turned a good 3D game to an amazing VR game.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
I could easily be confusing this with something else, but besides the shotas for the bunny mama, is there any sharing scenes with cat girl? I think im pretty near done on all her scenes and was expecting to see a sharing a scene at some point

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I could easily be confusing this with something else, but besides the shotas for the bunny mama, is there any sharing scenes with cat girl? I think im pretty near done on all her scenes and was expecting to see a sharing a scene at some point
Iirc only in ending 4-2, max out her kinkiness and end the day without touching her.

Reactions: Soundprime

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I won't say much but if you're not a fan of degeneration and corruption, you ABSOLUTELY have to end the game at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall a great game if not for the annoying MC.
yea that sort of shit is actually the reason I completely dropped the game
really good animation and stuff but this forced shitty half-violent dialogue kills every one of my boners..

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Unfortunatelly it's a trojan :(

2 AV scanners detected it also making copies in one but just one temp folder. I doubt it's a false positive, only after scanning multiple AV removers and many times repeating the process, now I made sure it's gone and my PC is clean again

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunatelly it's a trojan :(

2 AV scanners detected it also making copies in one but just one temp folder. I doubt it's a false positive, only after scanning multiple AV removers and many times repeating the process, now I made sure it's gone and my PC is clean again
uuuuhhh....I don't really think a trojan / worm / whatever would replicate itself into a temp folder of all places...you know, the folder that gets routinely cleaned up..

xenocrow

Apr 8, 2018
Any idea whats causing this issue? tried running the io.exe with Windows 7 and admin compatibility?
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.5f1_2cac56bf7bb6]

io.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module io.exe at 0023:00efd9c7.

Error occurred at 2022-11-22_001406.
E:\Downloads\Insult Order\GameData\io.exe,

Chinpp

Nov 25, 2021
Seeing as they're making it so that the height of the girl adjusts the guy's position, that may actually be a thing for the next title.

does anyone know how to do this in this version?

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes