gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I remember this game was 99% milking 1% content. I also remember it had like an old and new story (Idk how that makes any sense). So, if you recommended playing something, which one would it be? And how much content is there?

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
I remember this game was 99% milking 1% content. I also remember it had like an old and new story (Idk how that makes any sense). So, if you recommended playing something, which one would it be? And how much content is there?
This comment doesn't make sense. It's like saying ''I remember the burgers at this place taste like cr@p. So which burger should I eat .

To answer your question, the new plot is where it's at. The old plot is being phased out.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
This comment doesn't make sense. It's like saying ''I remember the burgers at this place taste like cr@p. So which burger should I eat .

To answer your question, the new plot is where it's at. The old plot is being phased out.
It does make sense, no reason to feel pressed.

Thanks.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

The question makes perfect sense. He's essentially saying "I remember this not having much content and being a bit of mess, has that changed and if so which version should I play?"

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
This game will only see progress when ppl stop supporting this dev, he's making 20k+ a month, why would he ever want to make progress in this? Once he delivers hermione's scene ppl's going to drop out from his patreon. Stalling this game = making money for him. How many times was the chapter 1 redone? Since I started playing this (version 0.5) I remember three or four times, but there was never a cause for such. The motivation is to stall, keep things as slow as the dev can, to keep the money machine running.

I really love the art in this game, and it's infuriating to know it will be abandoned sometime in the future.
2.5 years later, nothing has changed, almost no new content, only smalls drops of side-girls content, a lot of text (most of it rewritten), small bug fixes, unimportant (and boring) game mechanics additions. It's remarkable how this dev can fool so many people

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
2.5 years later, nothing has changed, almost no new content, only smalls drops of side-girls content, a lot of text (most of it rewritten), small bug fixes, unimportant (and boring) game mechanics additions. It's remarkable how this dev can fool so many people
Milking Patreons is a big thing here. My guess is, that most ppl just forget about their subscriptions, like with Netflix. Otherwise I have no idea how so many games have such high patreon counts.
Personally, I would be one of them, but luckily I realized how scammy the system is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Milking Patreons is a big thing here. My guess is, that most ppl just forget about their subscriptions, like with Netflix. Otherwise I have no idea how so many games have such high patreon counts.
well if supports many games then few scammers can fly under radar since ppls don't check cc-bills that closely.

Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys so in chap for walkthrough wise there is VOIS charms quest but i haven't gotten it.... and i am bout to move to act 2 what am i missing, i followed the wk to a tee

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes