HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
I didn't see anyone talking about it. But he really fixed the picture of Hermione on Valentine's Day. View attachment 3406232
I wouldn't consider this fixed. Maybe improved a bit.

She still looks like a mid-30s retired weight-lifter with bolt ons. Those are some tired-ass eyes for a highschooler.

Is this guy the same artist that did the initial artwork for the game?

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
I wouldn't consider this fixed. Maybe improved a bit.

She still looks like a mid-30s retired weight-lifter with bolt ons. Those are some tired-ass eyes for a highschooler.
Same. She looks like milf with makeup. Maybe such sharp and dark shadows cause this.

But even her face doesn't look like it belongs to her.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
yow this shit is on my top best game because of the art

since its been like what 3 to 4 years since i played this game can we finally fuck luna or nah ??

Курукулям

May 24, 2018
Wow. Why is he trying to age her up so much?
That's the funniest thing about this game. It's not about aging up, it's an art style. The development has been going on for so long that Siserg has grown as an artist by leaps and bounds in that time. When you start the game you can tell without a doubt which locations were made first, and which ones were made recently.
Half of the game would be good to be redrawn already. Although there may be a second summertime saga will happen. Anyway, their best days are still ahead. There's a Potter TV series in 2026. They will definitely milk the ip for all it's worth. It'll be scary to see their revenue numbers.

Курукулям

May 24, 2018
that puts a hard two year cap on how long they can drag this out for profit then, because *looks at every hollywook remake tv show* trends say the IP will not last very long after the series comes out
That's even better. The worse the series turns out to be, the more people will run to rewatch old movies. At least, that's what the practice of the witcher by netflix or the rings of power. And Siserg *look at Hermione's current arts*, at least before, he was focused on the design of the movies

Reactions: Jameyboi
3.00 star(s) 319 Votes