Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Maybe it´s my laptop but a whole lot of the walkthrough is only black lines and nothing else, i can´t highlight them or anything am i doing something wrong or??.
Select the field that is highlighted in black

Am3tsu

May 6, 2017
Still may i ask if story progressed since 0.1a? I mean i completed 0.1a and im not sure if i should wait for 0.1s or furthers releases if content of 0.1b is just some additions to game play :p

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really good with the new re-translations. The language itself is much more clear, and more easy to understand.
Very good job.

Reactions: JoeBanks

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i tried to select the field in black but i had no change its still in "censored"
isnt there any other WT?
Try highlighting the selection then and changing the font color to white to read it. Should just change when you highlight but no clue what application you are using. Sounds like a libre-office issue.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hasn't this game been around for years? How is it still at 0.1?
Because it started out at like 0.0.x? I know there were previous versions that weren't what it is now at all. Like when this thread started this game was much more of an idea than a game.

I would say technically, this game came into what it is sometime last year. Prior to that it was just a hodgepodge of stuff (mostly text imo) and yes one could argue it's mostly text. But damn it has great art.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
My saves from 0.1A aren't working on 0.1B and after I ignore the error it starts from the beginning. Is there any way to fix this?

The error begins like this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Flags'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "J:\Innocent_Witches-0.1B-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Flags'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Невинные Ведьмы 0.1B
Wed Aug 08 02:35:56 2018

supertrashcan

Feb 11, 2018
Super weird, because it's in Google Docs.... and works in English.

Yeah so i found a way to fix it the link in the front page is bugged but when you click for the russian version and them from there to the english version you end up in the link you posted ' ' unlike the other file " " wich is bugged, so he just need to change it

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yeah, you can literally download it in another format. That's just an error on whoever posted it here.

My saves from 0.1A aren't working on 0.1B and after I ignore the error it starts from the beginning. Is there any way to fix this?
[/code]
You can't use saves from previous versions. This will not change going forward either I am certain.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is this worth playing yet???
I enjoyed it. It is what it is, the story isn't remotely finished. However, the game play is solid. The art is great.

If you're looking for a lot of H scenes, it's only got one. There's still achievements and puzzles for it though. Depends on your tastes.

sky11

May 29, 2018
I tried to change the game to my native language
I only had the extraction.
There's an error at the beginning of the game.
Is there a way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I tried to change the game to my native language
I only had the extraction.
There's an error at the beginning of the game.
Is there a way?
View attachment 133984
Ummm, if you are decompiling it good luck. I guess you might be able to replace the English translation files with your native language and repack it if you want to make it completely third party. That's probably your best bet tbh.

Reactions: bas

sky11

May 29, 2018
Ummm, if you are decompiling it good luck. I guess you might be able to replace the English translation files with your native language and repack it if you want to make it completely third party. That's probably your best bet tbh.
Yes, thank you for your reply.
I am a beginner, so it is difficult
I'll try.:happyblush

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes