• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

whatevsbro

Sep 3, 2017
ARE THERE TITS ALREADY?

YES
OR
NO?

I used to be a patreon of sad crab, till I got intelligence to the brain.
Just sad McGonagall tits. I think all that happened with ver0.1B is the addition of Sonya, an outside guide who you access by clicking on the blue question mark.

Reactions: Rasler321

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Just sad McGonagall tits. I think all that happened with ver0.1B is the addition of Sonya, an outside guide who you access by clicking on the blue question mark.
In our game you will not see a quick corruption for 5 points to Gryffindor, there is a longer and life-like approach to each girl. The scene with McGonagle was experimental and took the artists 1.5 months, in subsequent releases we reviewed our future scenes.

Reactions: Aegiszs

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
In our game, Sonya is not just a paper clip from Windows, it is a character with its own history and its mechanics. Wait for version 0.1 f and then you will understand what it is for
I never said she would be. I don't really care either way. All I know is more people playing games is a good thing and I support you in doing this.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
v0.1b
1. Added 7 achievements, for now in test mode, just to see how they will be received and what should be changed.
2. Introducing Sonya - in-game guide. For now just some barebones things, further additions in future versions.
3. Added unfinished changing room for Sonya, that allow for limited customisability of our cute assistant.
4. Removed BORD(URDD).
5. Various small fixes and edits.
6. Added emotions to the dialogues in the 3rd chapter.

Dev walkthrough:
Can you update all changelogs we made?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I really like the idea and the art behind it, but the speed of progress is absolutely inacceptable. I guess there is no slower development out there than in this game. Even if the releases would be doubled or tripled in speed, it would take an eternity for V1.0. I am sorry to say that, but it is a waste of time.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Yes, I messaged a moderator and they will change it soon. :)

Thanks for answering questions. How many people are working on the game right now? What number of artists, developers, etc?
At this time we have one game, Im main director and responsible for the music, one designer-screenwriter, one main artist, one main coder, translator to english, hired artist for the scenes. Maybe soon we have another screenwriter for other girls

I really like the idea and the art behind it, but the speed of progress is absolutely inacceptable. I guess there is no slower development out there than in this game. Even if the releases would be doubled or tripled in speed, it would take an eternity for V1.0. I am sorry to say that, but it is a waste of time.
So no one forces you to play in the unfinished version, the one that is now laid out, received patrons for alpha testing. You played it and say that it is a waste of time, no one forced you.
As for the long development, for us the game is not the main job, in our team many have families, work, study. Now this has become much easier and we will be much more likely to make new versions.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Waste of time how? The devs are making 4k a month and we are eventually going to get an amazing game.

Reactions: TomberryDude

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I could use more sexyness in my sexy game.
That's just crazy talk :eek:. I guess that the idea of corrupting Hermione and friends strikes me as the best premise for an adult game ever. It all started with watching the Harry Potter movies as a kid. I will remain positive and even look into supporting the game on patreon when I have a decent amount of disposable income. Student life is hard life.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I have a couple more questions I was curious about, but they're a bit personal so you don't have to answer any you don't want to.

1. Are all the team members Russian?
2. Do you know what percentage of patrons are from Russia vs the rest of the world?
3. Do you live in Russia?
3a. If you do live there, does money from the US get taxed more when transferred?
3b. If you do live there, money from Patreon is a lot of money right since USD is worth more than Ruble?
Nice try, CIA spy.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I have a couple more questions I was curious about, but they're a bit personal so you don't have to answer any you don't want to.

1. Are all the team members Russian?
2. Do you know what percentage of patrons are from Russia vs the rest of the world?
3. Do you live in Russia?
3a. If you do live there, does money from the US get taxed more when transferred?
3b. If you do live there, money from Patreon is a lot of money right since USD is worth more than Ruble?
1.Most of the team members live not in Russia
2. I think 25-35%
3. Nope
3a.Dont know
3b. Dont know

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
they could make much more than 4k if they would start working hard and game would have at least some content in it.
I'm sure that they just happy with what they doing, no hard work and 4-5k each month, and it could go like that for years.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
they could make much more than 4k if they would start working hard and game would have at least some content in it.
I'm sure that they just happy with what they doing, no hard work and 4-5k each month, and it could go like that for years.
You are wrong, we always try to do everything possible, but we are all people and we all may have problems with health, education, work, and family (none of you do not want to get into such situations, but nothing can be done about it, it's life). Now the main people have everything settled down and they have finished their studies and will now spend much more time for create the game. If we reach 5K, then our main game designer will leave work and start to give the game all the time.

Reactions: zxcvb88
3.00 star(s) 318 Votes