Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
The only thing of quality they've managed in the last 2 years is some rather good art. Still that art feels like what, a couple of weeks of work tops for a good artist? Other than that, it's a mess.

What this game really needs is someone with a better vision and management skills to be in charge of it. And a half-decent translator. Clearly they have the coder/artist talent required to make a good game.
Why spend more then a couple weeks of making some art if you can pull in 4-5K a month only putting out a couple weeks work in a span of 2 years?

Reactions: rf96 and Mwanted

35ad

Jan 1, 2018
i cant play the game right iam stuck at the first point where he should stop the couple how can i finish this shit quest?

AxSn

Apr 7, 2018
i cant play the game right iam stuck at the first point where he should stop the couple how can i finish this shit quest?
Go to your bag on the top left corner and drag your owl to the couple and have it "work" and wait for it go ape shit XD

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Another 10 days have gone by, which means that it is time for another news update.

Everyone are no doubt waiting for the news of the release. Meanwhile, the end of the month encroaches on us, and still there is no end to be seen in our field of development. The paradox of the situation is that we have no clue where our time goes: text is being written, gamecode doesn’t lag behind, and we continue to add new art. And it is not a problem of bad time management (the temp we achieved in last few weeks has been quite good), but rather the problem is that we are trying to make something on the next level of difficulty, at least it is for our team.

What we can say, is that the upcoming update will have small amount of story advancement (more details in the patch notes), while the big chunk of the update will consist of two systems: Sonya and overtime. We have mentioned Sonya previously. As for overtime, you will have to wait until update, as our game designer and news writer has incredible love for cheap theatrics. Other than that, there will be some reworks of the interface, in accord with the reviews from our testers and patrons.

That will be it for the main part of the news update, time to rechain half of our team in the basement and for the other half to go and do something useful, we still plan to release in April.

And now, for new art. And by new we mean completely new! What do you think will this piece of art be used in our game?

Vote:
1.Another background for our protagonist to sleep on. Or masturbate.
2.Another angle for dialogues. So that we don’t get to see emotions, plus to tease the back view of the girls.
3.Background for the paperwork, maybe reading scenes.
4.Finally, a proper background for drinking with visitors!
5.Hmm. A mini game perhaps?
6.I may be wrong, but are all these polls seem to be connected?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I like the game, but it has to small content for his time of development.
Im aware that they needed to start from the botton, but with 4000€ every month I thought they would at last come with a bit more content.
Im looking towards the 0.1 release and will decide if I gonna support them or not.

zer0t51x

Jun 7, 2017
According to a reply to a comment asking for 1.0 release estimate: "At this time we dont know, because we searching second writer...We searching the new writer since 0.0.4a, try to find a good writer for 2 other girls and events"

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
According to a reply to a comment asking for 1.0 release estimate: "At this time we dont know, because we searching second writer...We searching the new writer since 0.0.4a, try to find a good writer for 2 other girls and events"
Yeah, and on their discord i saw post about them not being able to make it on April, its still their goal, but I'm reading "End of April / start of May" in one of their responses.
So my estimated guess is properly May sometime. But lets see, nothing have been announced yet, so lets hope for April still.

Toxen

Mar 21, 2018
I have a problem there, I don't know why but every time I double check on the Game "Innocent Witches.exe Application" File and it always deleted itself, any one know how to fix it?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a problem there, I don't know why but every time I double check on the Game "Innocent Witches.exe Application" File and it always deleted itself, any one know how to fix it?
your antivirus is deleting it, open an exception for it

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
well, don't know why they r working so long, i think they need at least one good developer, couse looks like in this team r only amateurs
look at other developers, darksilver, akabur, too long to count them all - one or few peoples are creating better and faster...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So you're telling me they plan to add even more text? O_O

It's all or nothing with these Russian guys, either an incest game where you can fuck your mother after three clicks, or a remake of the Lord of the Rings to see a pair of panties.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes